top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I see You

I see You [part 1 of 3]
By: Geek Writer (geek_writer@yahoo.com)

I C U by geek_writer@yahoo.com *********************************************** "HONEY!!" he screamed. "Sorry!" I yelled, slamming the door.

I was home from college for the weekend and had managed to walk in on my dad in the bathroom three times already. Living with a bunch of girls at college made it pretty unnecessary to lock the door. The problem was, I walked in on him doing something besides going to the bathroom. It made me realize that since my mom died 5 years before, Dad never dated anyone. I guess jerking off was the only way to get a release. I giggled to myself and went downstairs to pee and was washing the dishes in the sink when he came down.

"Honey, please learn to knock when you are going to the bathroom." I smirked at him, "Fix the lock dad and I won't barge in on you beating off!" My face turned red at the comment that had come out of my mouth, probably the same shade as I was seeing on his face. "Jesus Angela, I don't know what the hell they teach you at school" he replied softly.

I turned off the water and turned to face him. "Dad, it's been FIVE years since Mom died, and I know with her being in the hospital for so long it's been a long time for you. It's pretty natural." I smiled and sat down as his jaw dropped. "Dad, I'm 20 years old and I probably know more about sex than you do, you need to be healthy!!"

"Angela, can we not....wait.." he said pausing taking a deep breath. "You're right, you are a woman now and we should be able to talk about stuff like this. To me, sometimes you are still my little girl, sorry honey."

Sitting at the kitchen table next to him, I took his hand. "It's okay Dad. I know you loved Mom, and she loved you. But that doesn't mean you can't date again, or even have a one night stand" I chuckled as he groaned. "Old fogie..." I muttered getting up.

I went back to school that sunday and hung around the common room in my suite after finishing my homework and stowing my carepackage Dad had put together. While in the middle of a Friends re-run, Sandy crashed through the door, dramatic as always.

"BOYS! Ah'm surrounded by BOYS I'm tellin ya!" and stomped into her room.

Sandy was raised southern, had a thick southern accent, and tried to portray herself as the prim, perfect, southern belle. I, of course, knew that she was a total fuckmonkey when she had more than two beers and vain enough that she might work perfectly into my plan.

"What happened sweets? Darryl come too soon again?" I said batting my eyelashes while leaning on the doorjam of her room. "What? Oh. Fuck you Ange...Yes, but Fuck you anyway..." she added hotly with a hint of a smile. She and I always got along famously for some reason being total opposites. Blond hair, big boobs, shapely hips and a firm ass countered my short darkhaired track scholarship body. I had a few boyfriends over the years, but nothing near the beefy studs she hung out with.

"Y'all know what I need?" "Y'all need to drop the shit Sand, it's me." She turned to yell at me, and realized I was seeing through her bullshit. She smiled sweetly and cocked her head at her bed. We both sat down and got comfy. "You know what I need sweets? I need something new, something unpredictable, something crazy!" "How about older?" I wondered innocently. "Older? Whadya mean? Old Old?" "No, like my Dad older..." "Yeah, sure Ange, like I'm gonna fuck your Dad..." "Hmph, suit yourself." I said nonchalantly getting up and going out of the room. I thought she would follow me, based solely on the challenge I had laid at her feet, but I heard her unpacking her shit. I went out, watched some TV, and went to my room and shut the door. I read some of my homework listening to the girls come and go and crawled into bed around 11.

A pleasurable licking sensation woke me about an hour later. I could feel Sandy's big tits brushing the insides of my thighs as her talented tongue went to work on my clit. I spread my legs wider while I reached my hands down and guided her around my crotch as her tongue traced the alphabet on my clit. She added her fingers inside me at around C and by the time she got to the letter L I was thrashing quietly on the bed. Seconds later her lips met mine as I tasted my juices on her face and lips. Wrapping my legs around her brought the strapon she was wearing up to the entrance of my pussy. Thrusting gently, she worked it inside me until I was full of her cock. Unstrapping the belt from her waist, she began working the double headed dildo in and out of both of our cunts. I added my hand to hers and sped up the pace, using my other hand to fondle her full breasts.

"Oh god" I whispered, hissing between my teeth as the ridges in the dildo rubbed my clit and the head of it brushed faster and faster on my g-spot.

"Mmmmm, you like the cock, don't you slut?" whispered Sandy. She always seemed to take the dominant role in our nightly sessions. I nodded breathing heavier and faster, feeling a slight rush of juice from my cunt as the angle changed and the ridges flipped my clit roughly. I bit into her shoulder to keep from crying out, feeling her full hot breasts heaving with her own efforts as I came. Rather than falling back, I turned the game on her.

Quickly slipping the dildo out of my cunt, I pushed her down onto the bed accompanied by a concerned look and a loud "What the fuck..." from Sandy. I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them to the bed with my left arm, my right hand sliding the dildo as far as it would go. I bent it in the middle and pushed the other side, still slick with my juice, between the cheeks of her ass.

She tried to squirm away but a runners legs are a lot stronger than a southern belle's. I managed to pin her down on her chest with her knees folded under her, the dildo sticking out from her cunt.

"Grab the railing" I said in a demanding tone. "Ange, what the hell.." she whispered softly, almost in awe. It seemed as if I had indeed switched a reversal of roles.

"Shut up and grab the bar and spread your legs slut." My voice was low and partially menacing, surprising me with the heat it conveyed. She gasped, grabbing the bar on the headboard and spread her sexy legs apart. I grabbed the dildo and thrust it in at out of her, accompanied by loud moaning.

"You gotta scream, do it into the pillow." She quickly pushed the pillow into place and laid her cheek down, turning her head to look at me. I watched her eyes slowly close in pleasure as I ran the slick end of the dildo over her asshole, sliding the other end into her cunt. My free hand reached under her heavy breast and played with the nipple and fondled the weight of it.

"You like that? You like being my bitch you little slut?" "Mmmmm, yes. Yes...Mistress. I only want to please you Mistress." As she said Mistress, goosebumps rose from her skin. "A ha!" I chortled to myself, sliding the head of the dildo over her pickered anus.

"Do you want my cock in your ass slut? Do you?" As I said it, I pushed down, applying pressure but not pushing it inside her. By now her mouth was open wide, pleasure written in the curve of her lips, her long blond hair spilling down the arch of her back and the grip on the headboard. "Uh Uh Uhhhh oh yessss, please Mistress, please do whatever you want. I am your slave...ohhhhhh..."

I had to admit I was getting pretty wet at this point, from the power I was wielding and from Sandy getting off in a major way. I had her, now to get her to do what I wanted.

"You want it huh? You want both ends in you don't you?" Frantic nodding and moaning into the pillow. "You'll do anything I ask, just to get this won't you?" Again, frantic nodding and moaning into the pillow. She was pushing back against the dildo to try to get it into her. "Good, remember you said that slut." I pushed the tip slowly in saying, "Look at me..."

She turned her head, her face the image of lust and wantonness. I slid it into her ass slowly, her mouth spreading wide as she relaxed and allowed the dildo inside her. I started moving it back and forth, her mouth now etched in a silent scream of pleasure.

"You are coming home with me this weekend, you are going to dress up like a wanton slut so you can give my father the time of his life."

Her eyes shot open even wider as reality started to intrude, so I started pumping the dildo in and out of her holes and applied my tongue to her swollen clit. She cried out loudly once, stifiling her screams into the pillow. I stared up at her arms wrapping the pillow around her face, the fingers clutching in spasm. Watching her body rock with pleasure had my own clit buzzing.

At one point I saw her pull the pillow down so her eyes were uncovered, her mouth and nose still making plenty of noise in the pillow. Our eyes met, she nodded once and she abandoned herself to the pleasure I gave her for the next hour with tongue, fingers, dildo and lips. ***************************************************************** If you like this and want to see more, please email me! geek_writer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment