top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover
By: Sportsdvl (nmsportsguy@aol.com)

As Always, Feedback is appreciated and I enjoy hearing what you have to say. Hope you enjoy the story.

I met Cathy via an online dating service. She expressed her interest in my ad and so I wrote her back. Her ad didn't have a picture on it but I liked what she had written in her profile.

After we started emailing she sent me her picture. She was good looking and seemed to have a really sweet personality so we set up a meeting at a local restaurant. The night of our date arrived and I waiting in the parking lot for her to show up. When I saw her walking through the parking lot I recognized her face right away but was fairly surprised at how conservative she was dressed. I met her at the door and we went inside.

Dinner went well. We talked and learned some more about each other. She really came across as very shy and reserved, which worried me a bit since I'm definitely not that conservative type. After dinner I asked her if she'd like to come back to my house to continue our conversation. She agreed and said she'd follow me. At this point, I certainly wasn't thinking anything was going to happen as I had a feeling she wasn't a girl who jumped into things with both feet.

We arrived at my house and went inside. I poured us a couple of drinks and we sat down on the couch. She looked through my DVD collection and picked out one she was interested in watching so we put it in and settled down to enjoy it.

I hate the awkward moments in dating where you aren't sure exactly what you should do. For example, we were sitting there watching the movie and there was whole cushion between us. Do I move over? Should I? You never know what the other person is thinking. Needless to say I didn't move next to her and we watched the movie with a nice two-foot gap between us.

I did fill her drink twice during the movie and I thought maybe she was drinking so she'd get up the courage to give me a kiss goodnight when it was time for her to leave. Boy would I be surprised...

The movie ended and we sat and talked about it for a few minutes. Laughing as we talked about some of the funny moments. She excused herself to go to the restroom and when she came back she stopped right in front of where I was sitting. She giggled a little bit and told me she really wanted to thank me for dinner and the funny movie. With that, she leaned down and gave me a quick little kiss.

As our lips met for the first time I felt her hesitate for a second so I allowed my kiss to get a little more passionate. As my mouth opened hers followed and our tongues met. As soon as our kiss became intimate it was like she flipped a switch. Her hands immediately went around me as she kneeled down in front of me never breaking away from my lips. My hands went around her and I moved one up to the back of her head and my fingers combed through her hair as we continued to kiss.

This demure and innocent looking woman then shocked me. I felt her hand move to my lap and she gave my cock a little squeeze. I almost fell off the couch! Her entire demeanor had changed and she began to show the wild side that one would never guess she had. Her breathing got heavier as she began to massage me through my jeans. As my cock stiffened she pulled her lips from mine. "Mmmm, very nice." She whispered.

She stopped stroking me and used both of her hands to lift my shirt up over my head. As her hands began to play with my chest I reached out and let my hands slide up her sides until I reached her breasts and I cupped each one of them. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through her shirt.

Her hands went to my jeans again and she unbuttoned them. I lifted up from the couch as she pulled them off of me leaving me in just my boxers with a very obvious hard cock lying underneath.

She leaned back in and kissed me passionately again as her hands began to tease me though my boxers. I slipped my hands underneath her shirt and I began to massage her breasts and roll her nipples between my thumb and forefinger through her bra.

I lifted her shirt over her head, exposing her fabulous chest. My hands quickly removed her bra. Her nipples were rock hard as my fingers found them and I pulled on them slightly causing her to moan out loud.

Both of her hands gripped my boxers and slid them off. My cock stood straight up. The head glistened with a drop of precum right on the tip. She kissed me on the lips again then moved between my legs and in one swift movement her hand grasped my dick and her mouth slipped over the head and she took almost my entire length into her mouth and throat at once. I gasped as I felt my hardness slide deep into her mouth.

Her hand cupped my balls as her mouth began to work up and down on me. She was taking the entire length of my cock into her mouth before sliding her head up until just my head was left between her lips. She continued like this, driving me wild.

Her mouth released my cock and her hand grasped the base and squeezed. She continued to squeeze as her hand slowly stroked up the shaft causing another drop of precum to appear on the tip. She used her tongue to flick it off of my head then her tongue swirled around my engorged head while she stroked me.

Everything that was happening combined with her amazing oral skills were driving me crazy and I was afraid I was going to cum sooner than I wanted. As if she sensed my pending eruption she stopped. My cock glistened from the wetness her mouth left on it. She gave me one slow stroke and then she let go and stood up between my legs. Her hands moved up her body until she was holding her own breasts. Her hands cupped them and then she pulled both of her nipples until they stretched out. Her eyes were closed and she moaned as she teased herself.

Her eyes opened and she reached down and undid her pants. I reached out to assist her in removing them and she shook her head "no". I leaned back and enjoyed the view as she slowly pushed her pants down her legs until she was standing before me in just her thong.

She allowed one of her hands to trail up her thigh after pushing her pants down. Her fingertip moving closer and closer to the point where her legs met. As her finger traced the outline of her pussy through her panties she leaned her head back and moaned again. Her fingertip slipped underneath the edge of her panties and even though I couldn't see what was happening it was obvious she had moved her finger into her pussy. Her hand moved back and forth before it slipped out from underneath her panties and she held out her glistening finger towards my mouth.

I closed my eyes as she pushed her finger into my mouth. I immediately tasted her wetness on her finger and I sucked on it, savoring her taste. She left her finger in my mouth, moving it in and out as I made sure to lick every drop of her excitement off of it.

Her finger slipped from my mouth and she stepped out of her panties. I was still sitting on the couch as she sat down in my lap facing me. Her hand reached down and grasped my throbbing cock and she held it pointing straight up into the air as she lowered herself towards me.

Our lips met and we kissed again. I felt the tip of my cock brush against her pussy lips. She caught her breath as our most intimate parts touched for the first time. She still had a strong grip on my cock and she began to move it back and forth, causing the head of my cock to move between her wet lips just parting them slightly as she held herself above me.

She was teasing herself by using my hardon. Her entire body shuddered as she moved my throbbing head against her clit.

Our lips were intertwined as my hands helped hold her hips as she hovered above me. She began to moan louder as she continued to get herself off with the help of my cock. She must have decided she could not wait any longer because without warning she pushed herself down and impaled herself onto my hardon with one swift motion.

Her wet pussy slid around my cock as she settled down on top of me. Her pussy felt so tight but she had gotten herself so wet by masturbating herself with my cock that she slid down the length without a problem.

Instead of beginning to move up and down as I expected she began to move back and forth. My hands held her hips as I helped her slide over me. My cock wasn't moving in and out of her so much as she was just grinding her clit against my pelvic bone as she rode me.

We never stopped kissing as she rode me.

My cock was throbbing as it was held deep inside of her. She continued to grind on me.

"Oh my God! I'm going to cum!"

I moved her hips back and forth a little faster as her orgasm began and she started to cum. I felt her pussy tighten around me as her body shook with intense pleasure.

She stopped grinding as her orgasm came to a close. I was amazed at how intense her orgasm appeared to be. She finally opened her eyes and smiled at me.

She leaned down and we kissed. Then she surprised me again by telling me that it was now my turn to cum. She lifted herself up off of me until my cock slipped from her pussy with a wet "plop". She knelt back down between my legs, sitting on the floor. She used her hand to hold my cock again as she began to lick all around the head and shaft, tasting her own wetness she had left on me. Her tongue moved up the length of my shaft then circled the head. When she was convinced she had licked all of her own juices from me she took me into her mouth and began to suck on me.

Her hand stroked what wasn't in her mouth. Her mouth tightened around the shaft as her tongue teased my head. I began to moan and she stopped sucking just long enough to look up at me and tell me she wanted to taste my cum. With that said, she immediately began sucking me even harder than before.

Between her sucking and her hand stroking I felt my orgasm starting. I moaned out to her that I was going to cum and she stroked me faster. I felt the first surge of cum explode from my cock and into her mouth. She moaned as my cum hit the back of her throat. She continued to stroke my cock as I spurted multiple times into her mouth.

When I was finally done cumming she pulled my cock from her mouth and stroked me a couple of times to get the last few drops to come out then she licked them off of my head.

I could only lay back sigh as she finished up every last drop.

She moved up and sat in my lap again as we kissed. This innocent conservative looking woman had completely shocked me. For a date that I thought might end up with a good night kiss on the cheek, this was beyond anything I had thought of all night.

We sat there holding each other for a couple of minutes before I felt her hand reach down and grab my cock again. I looked at her and she had this devilish grin on her face as she began to stroke me to get me hard again. I learned that night to never judge a book by its cover! Sometimes the most innocent looking women will totally surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment