top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Bouncer

The Bouncer
By: enjoyable20 (enjoyable4ever@yahoo.com)

His hips grinded against mine on the dance floor. I hadn't gone out dancing in months. Yet, even with months of lack of night outings, it had taken about ten minutes to find someone to grind with on the dance floor. I had decided to wear these black string heels, with my tight red mini skirt, with ruffles on the ends, with this white halter top that tied around my neck. I had worn my hair in a high ponytail, and had applied high liner on my eyes with some gloss.

When I walked up to the club, the line up was backed up, and the line was at least the length of the street. I walked past it, smiled at the bouncer and of course he let me in. As he let me in, he whispered "Be good, you haven't been here in a long time, wouldn't want you to get carried away". I smiled at him, and whispered back "I'll try". He slipped me a card, and I slipped it in my bra without looking at it. He grinned and then tied the rope back, signalling he'd only be letting me in. I heard boos and groans from the line-up but didn't care. I headed to the bar, the barman greeted me with a nod, and handed me my usual rum and coke. "Still this?" he asked me handing me the drink. I nodded and walked away.

I drank it down, and looked around the room. I set the glass down on some banister, and headed to the crowd down below on the dance floor. I couldn't help but move to the beat. My hips swaying, my hands running through my hair. I felt hands around me, and I opened my eyes. He was about 6'4, and looked good. I gently shoved his hands away. He yelled over the music, "Don't you like it?" he mocked. "You didn't ask" I yelled back, and turned my back to him. He pulled in closer and yelled in my ear "Dance with me" I turned and nodded that I wasn't interested as I made my way further in the dance floor. I got lost in the music once again, as my hips swayed. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I opened my eyes again, to see the loveliest creature I had laid my eyes on in a while, he was only 5'10, with hair a little longer than most, with the greenest eyes, I'd see in a long time.

He smiled and yelled "Do you want to dance?" "I'd love to" I yelled back liking his mannerism. We danced around each other, slowly getting closer. I grinned and pulled him closer, until his hips were talking mine. As we began to grind each other, his hand quickly found the small of my back. I rested both hands on his shoulders as he set the rhythm. His eyes teased mine. We soon found ourselves lost in the music. I pulled away after a few minutes and grabbed his hand. I led him off the floor and offered him a drink. "I'll have a rum and coke" he yelled to me. I winked and went to the bar, where I showed the barman two fingers. He poured to rum and cokes and handed them to me. "Be good" he yelled. I nodded, and went back to the hot guy with the green eyes. "What's your name?" he yelled. "Tina, yours?" I yelled. "Jay" he answered as we both greedily drank down our drinks.

Without asking he went to the bar, slipped some bills to the barman, and was quickly handed two more drinks. He handed me another, and we drank those down as well before returning the dance floor. His arms around me this time, he pulled me close. So close my breasts pressed against his chest. He grinned then, and so I started grinding him. He wanted to tease me, he was going to get it. I let my hands wander to his ass, where I squeezed his cheeks. He leaned in then, gently tugging at my lower lip before softly introducing his tongue. It was warm and I could still taste the rum. His mouth slowly explored my mouth, as I continued to grind him.

My hands hadn't left his ass yet, I let them roam up where I dug my nails into his back. He pulled back and winced, before yelling over the music "Careful" and I laughed as he pulled back into our kiss. His mouth became more forceful, I felt myself get wet, and my pussy began craving attention. I let him control the situation, and he continued to grind me, although it felt more like a hump and that's when I realised he was hard. He broke our kiss and took my hand, and led me through the crowd of people, before we took the exit to go outside. "Where we going?" I muttered. "My car." He replied.

As we parted the bouncer gave me a look and smiled, before pressing his lips together and blowing me a kiss. I nodded and he waved. It took about five minutes before getting to Jay's car. He owned what turned out to be a Buick with a very large back seat. He pushed me in, making sure to duck my head as he did so, and then joined me. He instantly kissed me again, and pressed his body against me as I began to slowly lie down on the seat. Not exactly comfortable, I pushed him off slowly, and adjusted my legs, so that he was between them. I felt his hard on through his pants, as my skirt rode up and I was instantly left in my red thong. He reached down and began pulling them down, as he ran his fingers up and down my legs, feeling every curve. I moaned then.

He continued to kiss me. He pulled away, and untied my halter and helped me take it off. It was then he realised I had no bra. He tossed my shirt to the front seat along with my thong that he had put there earlier. He pulled off his shirt, and revealed a tight stomach with a line of hair leading down. I could have nearly came right there. He got to his knees between my legs and I helped him unbutton and unzipped his pants, before he climbed out of them, in a rather awkward position. I giggled, and he gave me this amused smile. I then pulled down his boxer-briefs and was stunned by his 9 inches of long but rather narrow cock. I was particularly shocked because I had never encountered one so long before. It was long and hard, with just a touch of pre-cum.

He climbed out of his boxers, leaving him nude to anyone who came near his car, would see his perfect naked body. I smiled as once again took place between my legs, this time lifting them over my shoulders and stealing a forceful kiss as he did so. He quickly positioned himself and slowly entered my tight pussy. At first, it seemed to resist him, but he adjusted his angle, and it went in a few more inches. I moaned as I felt his cock enter me, felt the smoothness of it inside of me. I began to play with my hard nipples. He pushed himself completely in, and I felt him completely fill me. I felt myself lose myself in the sensation, he began to slowly hump me, slowly at first and then began to pound away. "Aww Jay, Come on Jay, that's it fuck me" I moaned as I felt his balls slap my ass gently. His eyes grew wide at my words, and I felt him thrust harder. "You like that, you fucking little slut, you want to cum for me, all over my hard cock." He groaned as he continued to pound me like there was no tomorrow.

"hmmm, make me cum Jay, make me cum" I begged as his thrusts were building up hard. "Cum for me slut" he muttered, and with that I began to shake and I felt my tummy tightened and release, and I knew too well that his hard cock was now covered in my juices. He didn't stop, and continued to pound at my raw pussy, each thrust harder. His moans and groans loud, and his cock going in and out of my wet pussy. "I'm going to cum" he muttered. "Shove it in my ass" I muttered. It didn't take me telling him twice. Without preparation, he plunged his cock covered in my cum into my ass. The pain was much for a brief moment, but the fullness of his cock in my ass, sent me over the edge again, as he filled my ass with his hot sticky seed.

He kissed me then, leaving his limp cock inside my ass. I let his tongue wander mine, and I let my hand slid down and pull his cock out of my ass. I grabbed his hand, and placed it at my pussy where his finger entered my hole, covering it in my wetness. He brought his finger to my lips where I tasted myself. "You like tasting yourself" he groaned before slipping two fingers into my wet snatch. All I could do was groan. He brought his fingers back to my face, where I licked them clean. He returned his hand to my crotch, and began to finger me, rubbing my button as he did so. "Stop" I muttered squirming under him, but pressed his hand to my crotch with my hand. "Fine then" he grinned as he fingered and rubbed me even harder. I panted and squirmed but he didn't stop. I felt myself build up and I felt a new orgasm sweep over me. The blood rushed to my face, and I felt my final release.

He pulled away then, putting on his boxers. I reached to the front seat and grabbed my thong and shirt, I slipped my thong back on, and I adjusted my now rumpled skirt, and put on my halter before tying it at the neck. He opened the door and slipped out as he put on his T-shirt. He kissed me then, and then picked up a card on the seat. "I think this is yours" he muttered as he slipped it into my halter top. "Oh, and here" he muttered as he pulled out a card from his pocket, "This is my number, if you need to fuck sometime" he said as he turned around.

I waited before he had walked away before leaving his card in his windshield. I made my way about ten feet, when I saw the bouncer. "Did you like the show?" I muttered. "Not really" he grinned. "I'm rather disappointed, I like you better when your bent over" he added. "Well, what are you waiting for" I teased. "Not here, not now" he whispered. "When, where?" I said seriously. "Call me, later tonight about 3 a.m., and give me directions to your place, you won't be disappointed." He said looking to the line up. "Okay" I said before walking down the street, back to my place.

You see, I have been going to this club for months. Each time, I pick up some random guy and I fuck his brains out. Each time, the bouncer has got a show out of it. The very first time, I picked up some black guy and he pounded the hell out of me, in his van, as I was bent over the back seat as he pounded his long cock inside of me. The entire time, I knew the bouncer was watching me.

It had been fun watching him, lick his lips, watching him get aroused as I had played with my tits. I never once touched him, he only watched. It was part of the fun, knowing he was watching. Although I never told anyone I had fuck there, that we had an audience. I liked watching the lust in his face, as he wish it were him pounding me. Each time, he would give me a card, and ask me to call him to give him directions to my place. Each time, I discarded the card, once I got home. Yet, there was something about leaving him disappointed, usually he enjoyed the show so much, and never made complains.

Tonight, he had been disappointed. Perhaps, I hadn't given him the proper show. I walked up the steps of my place, and quickly found my key underneath the flower pot, and entered. I immediately went to the bathroom and turned the hot water on. I stripped naked before getting in the shower. I quickly washed any traces of Jay, and lathered my body with soap. Carefully, washing every nook and cranny of my tight little body. I grabbed shampoo and washed my hair. Once I was completely rinsed off, I grabbed my towel hanging on the towel rack and dried off. I tossed all my clothes into the hamper and went to my bedroom with the towel in hands. There was something about walking around my place nude. I had always enjoyed it.

Perhaps it had to do with the fact, that growing up, my parents had made a big deal in dressing accordingly and never showing off skin. They would probably not approve of the life I had, but I didn't care much, what they didn't know would never hurt them. I grabbed a sheer pink bra and put it on, before finding its matching thong. I pulled from my closet a dark pink robe and tied it around loosely around my body. I stared at the clock and realised it was past three.

Feeling kind of nervous, I picked up the phone and dialled the bouncer's number. At the end of the line, he answered. "Good timing, I just got in" he groaned. "How did you know it was me?" I asked. "Who else calls at this time of night" and of course he was right. "So where are you?" he asked. "1054, down the road from the club" I replied. "Same street" He asked. "Uh huh, apartment B, its up the stairs" I responded. "I'll be there in five" he said.

Approximately, five minutes later, there was a knock. Feeling the butterflies in my stomach, I opened the door. I forgot about my attire, and blushed when he whistled in approval. "Good choice" he groaned. "Glad you like it" I responded. "I still don't know your name" I said in wonder. "It's Craig" He whispered as he was now about two inches from my face. "Tina" I muttered. "I know" he grinned. His hand brushed my wet hair. "All clean for me" He whispered even closer than before. "Un huh" was all I could manage. His hand slipped inside my robe, and caressed me. "I can do you anywhere?" he asked as he was just centimetres from my face. "Uh huh" as I gulped, and I felt my legs give in.

"What's a matter?" he groaned knowing perfectly well, he was having great affect on me. "Take me" I muttered. "Oh, I will" and then added "When I want, you're so use to getting what you want, well I give the orders around here." He replied sharply. I stared at him, wondering what he was going to say next. "Get on your god damn knees" he said with a deep loud voice. I could have found it menacing but I did as I was told and slipped to my knees. He unbuckled his pants, and pushed his boxer-briefs down, revealing a cock that was only 7 inches long but as thick as my wrist. "Suck it" he groaned as I took his cock into my mouth.

He didn't waste time, and grabbed my head, and forced all of his cock into my mouth. Leaving me to gag a little bit before relaxing. He immediately began to fuck my mouth, quickly. I reached to touch myself, but he pulled away. "If you want it, don't touch yourself" he threatened. "ok" I said, letting my robe fall to the floor. He pushed his cock back into my mouth, and continued to feed it in and out of my mouth. "Good girl" he moaned. After a few more thrusts, he pulled away. He reached down and pulled me to my feet. "Good, now get to the couch" he ordered. I walked to the couch. He reached and untied my bra by the clasp, before ripping off my thong. "Hey, it was my favourite" I protested. "Shut up, bend over" I ordered. I could not resist, his orders had great affect on me. I did like I was told and bent over the edge of the couch.

He pushed his cock inside of my now wet pussy in one motion, and pulled at my head by pulling me head. "I'll show you a good fuck" he moaned as he began to pound me hard. Then, he slapped my ass, with a quick slap. It hurt and I yelped, but he continued to fuck me. I had never been fuck with that much power. "Aww Craig" I moaned. "You like that whore" he chuckled and then slapped my ass again. His thrust were deep and hard, and I came right there. "That's it Tina, cum over my cock, and tell me how good it feels" He said as he pulled on my hair tighter. "That felt so good Craig" I said as I panted. "Tell me, you going to cum for me again" he said. "I don't know its my fourth tonight, I've never cum that much before" I whispered breathless. His cock was begin to feel raw inside me, I was sure this kind of fucking was going to leave me with bruises on my ass. "Cum for me, bitch" He groaned.

At those words, he began to cum inside me. He pulled out, and I looked back and saw he was still semi-hard. "I didn't tell you to look" he said. "Now, lets go to the kitchen, I'm going to fuck your ass, on the edge of the counter" he said. He pulled me to my feet, and helped me to the kitchen where he placed my hands on the counter. "Bend over again" he said as he stroke his cock with his hand until it was hard again. When it was good and ready, he said "Don't look, I don't want you to say a god damn thing, until my cum is in that tight ass of yours, one word from you and I'll stop and leave" he groaned menacing. I don't know if it was his tone or his language but I didn't want it to stop. I felt his cock at my ass, and he pushed himself in, and began fingering me with his hand as he did so.

I wanted to scream but I bite down on my lip, until I felt him completely inside of me. His finger left my pussy and slapped my ass, as he began to slowly fuck my ass. His hand returned to my pussy, and I felt my cum run all over his hands, I heard him groan and then felt his hot liquid fill my ass. He pulled out when he was done, and turned me over, and asked "Now, that's how to fuck you" he groaned, as he helped me to my bedroom and put me to bed. I thought he was going to leave, but instead he joined me. "I want to fuck you again later" he muttered as he wrapped his arms around me. Feeling safe, I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment