top

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Coffee Shop

The Coffee Shop
By: Sunset New (bijogger67@yahoo.co.uk)

"Well that's it" I said to myself as I posted the last payment on life's millstone "the mortgage"!

To be fare I'd grafted like a navvy for the last 5 years, always with this goal in the forefront of my mind, since my divorce I'd realised that life's riches lay in freedom, freedom to do and go exactly where I wanted when I wanted, I still needed some sort of income just not the 9 to 5 grind I'd been doing since leaving school.

Life's material riches no longer held the same appeal now that I was on my own, so a part time job without the brain zapping elements of the rat race would suit me fine.

So where do mid forties executives find simple jobs that students and school leavers would normally do? Fast food outlets maybe? Nah not quite ready for flipping burgers! Coffee shop? Hmmm maybe, I was after all responsible for consuming vast quantities of the stuff whilst burning the midnight oil in the office!

I hawked myself around the coffee chain outlets without success, the young managers and manageress looked at me like I was gone south! A little dejected I slopped off for some refreshment, couldn't bring myself to go into the coffee places I'd been pimping myself in all afternoon so I headed into the back streets.

After ten minutes walking I stumbled upon "jack's Place", it was real clean and cosy and not to busy, the customers were chatting and some reading books, I stood in the doorway a little afraid to break the places atmosphere by entering.

"Hey you coming in"? Called the girl at the counter with a beaming smile.

I smiled back apologetically and closed the door behind me, I ordered coffee and sat at the first empty table close to the counter, as my coffee cooled I observed the surroundings. The walls were lined in book cases and not just for show, a few customers were browsing the books before returning to the table to read. I really liked this place I thought as I relaxed back in my chair.

The girl at the counter who I reckoned to be around twenty was relaxing on a high stool awaiting the next order, we exchanged glances which I took as a cue to enter into conversation.

"Great place" I smiled

"Thanks" she said

There was warmth to her face that I instantly liked

"You're place?"

"Not yet maybe one day!"

I guessed she meant it was her families business! I didn't answer but she continued anyway.

"Its my Dad's place used to be a book shop before if you hadn't guessed" she gestured at the wall with her hand

I smiled and began to answer when another customer called across to her.

"Hey Meg you got a replacement yet for when you leave"

"Nope not yet she" she sighed

"You'll find someone how long you got left?"

"A month that's all!"

Were they talking about a job? Here in the shop? I felt a little shudder of excitement, I let the thought hang in my mind for a few minutes while I plucked up courage to ask.

I didn't seem right asking outright and if I'm honest I felt a little embarrassed! I finished my coffee said good bye to Meg and left, I made note of the closing time on the way out. I paced the streets until just before closing time then returned to Jack's Place.

When I entered there were only 2 customers left and Meg was nowhere to be seen so I just stood at the counter and waited, she must have realised someone was there as she called out that they were closing in a minute.

"Err...I've come about the job" I called back

Her head appeared for a second, and then she walked out from behind the partition giving me a quizzical look. She headed to the door to see out the last customer then dropped the latch and turned the closed sign over.

With the same look on her face she came and sat at the table next to me, she gestured for me to take the seat opposite, I did then she started.

"How did you know there was a job?"

"Oh! Sorry I was in here this afternoon and I over heard you talking" I apologised

"Right right" she nodded as she looked me up and down

I could tell she was thinking why I would be interested in working in a coffee shop!

"You're wondering why I might want to work here I guess" I prompted her

"Well yes I was wondering! You see it's usually students like me but well we've had nothing but problems with them this year and Dad says I must find someone reliable before I return to college"

"Well what about if I tell you about myself and why I'm interested in the job then you can make up you're mind!"

She smiled her approval so I talked about my new outlook on life and financial freedom and the need to change everything starting with my job after I'd waffled on for 20 minutes we were chatting like old friends and consequently was offered the job on the spot!

Next morning I left for work with a skip in my step and a little earlier than I needed! The shop was still closed when I arrived so I people watched while I waited for Meg. After 10 minutes she appeared from nowhere with a screech of bike brakes, I jumped a little and she laughed with a cheeky grin. She passed me the keys to let myself in while she took her bike around the back. I watched as she rode around the corner and mentally complemented her on a very sweet little bottom!

Once inside I made myself busy wiping tables and generally tidying while I waited for Meg, she appeared from the back in her cycling gear with a slight sheen of sweat across her face and chest, then excused her self while she "freshened up"! After 10 minutes she re-appeared in what she called her "coffee uniform" this I was to learn consisted of a shortish denim skirt, black t-shirt and a checker board apron around her waist. She tossed me a matching apron and fresh packed black t-shirt, "hope it fits I guessed medium, you can change in the back" she gestured behind the counter.

Once in the back room I stripped off my shirt and pulled on the new one, it had a nice folded crease down the middle but apart from that fit nicely. I strapped the apron around my waist and hung my shirt on the peg next to Megs cycling gear. I heard her call me so I made my way into the shop for my "coffee machine training master class"! It was simple enough once you got the hang of it and my first day went by quickly, the plan was to work with Meg until she left for college to get the swing of the operation then I would be on part time hours with Meg's sister Jane.

The first week breezed by and I had real fun for the first time in years, ok I was making minimum wage but that was no longer a concern to me, it was so liberating! Plus I loved working with Meg, she might have been half my age but we had a blast.

Second week things changed a little!

Megs sister came by to see who she would be swapping shifts with, from the first 5 minutes of our meeting I could see how different the sisters were! One word described Jane! "Trouble".

Turned out that Meg was 24 her sister was a little younger at 21.

She may have been younger but she was brimming with self confidence and cheeky remarks! But I couldn't deny she was pretty and being Meg's sister also had a great personality all be it a very different one.

After the initial jolt I quickly warmed to her and the three of us swapped smart remarks and banter for the rest of the afternoon. After the last customer left I locked up and we cleared the tables, Meg said that she and Jane would finish up and I could shoot off early. They disappeared into the back as I closed the shop door behind me, I had only got 5 minutes down the road when I realised I'd left my coat. When I returned the shop was in darkness but I could see light coming from the back room, I knocked gently but no one came so I made my way to the back entrance.

When I was about 10 feet from the back door I could hear laughing, I paused before knocking then I heard my name mentioned followed by more laughter, I moved closer and began to pick up the conversation.

Jane was ribbing Meg "how come you didn't tell me Paul was so hot? You know I like the older guys!"

Meg laughed "didn't think you were interested now you're dating Phil"

"Ooh you liar you only want him for yourself you dirty slut"

They both roared laughing, and I stifled a smirk. Jane continued.

"I know how much you love the older guys with their thick veiny cocks and strong arms" she goaded

My mouth fell open as I listened trying hard to control my breathing as my heart pounded and my cock stiffened.

"Remember Mr Miles the games teacher at school how you wanked him off in the changing rooms, you told me about that so many times, kept going on about his cock shaft"

They laughed a little before Meg admitted that she found me attractive but didn't think anything would happen between us! I almost came in my pants!

Then I heard Jane say the words that would be ringing in my ears all night "if you want him make it happen sister"!!!!

I slipped away quietly and ran the conversation through my head all the way home, the thoughts were accompanied by a raging erection. Once home i satisfied myself with a fast and furious wank followed by an explosive ejaculation across my belly! Meg and Jane cavorted through my dreams all night!

Next morning I woke with an erection like a flag pole that would not go down. What would the day bring? i thought? How can I look at Meg and talk to her in the same way! All these thoughts ran through my head on the way to work and of course accompanied by my new best friend Mr Boner!!

The morning passed with us both exchanging furtive glances and strained conversations, Meg was obviously wrestling with the thoughts her sister had put into her head and of course I was wresting with the fact that I knew what those thoughts were! Several times I had to hide my erection, Meg must have thought my behaviour was strange as once she asked if I was "OK"? I mumbled something about a sleepless night.

After lunch Jane came into the shop her usual bouncy self and she gave me a really sexy wink, I had to pretend I didn't know what she was thinking while my cock strained at my jeans. They popped off for lunch and left me in charge while things were quiet, I decided I needed to relieve some pressure so I popped into the back to visit the toilet as I passed the coats I noticed Megs cycling clothes hanging on the peg, I couldn't resist leaning my head against her stretchy lycra top and inhaling, the top smelt sweaty and sweet from Megs perfume it had the effect of weakening my knees slightly! I decided on impulse to take the top to the toilet with me for extra sensory experience but as I lifted it from the hook Megs tight Lycra shorts fell to the floor at my feet!

I couldn't get in the toilet quick enough once I'd swapped the shorts for the top! I pulled off my t-shirt and hung it on the back of the toilet door then dropped my jeans around my ankles and leant back on the toilet seat, my cock lay rigid across my belly and already had a bead of cum on the tip, I raised the cycling shorts to my nose and sniffed at the crotch, the aroma was an amazing mixture of sweat and pussy juices! I grabbed my cock and began slowly wanking while I snorted at the shorts, I'd just closed my eyes when I heard my name called!

Oh shit it was Meg! She called again! Shit!! My heart was pounding! With a dry croaking rasp I managed to call out that I was in the toilet! "Oh ok see you in a minute" she replied

Quickly I tugged on my clothes and composed myself before returning to the shop. Could have been very embarrassing but somehow I managed to put things to the back of my mind for the rest of the day and it passed without incident. At closing time we cleared up and prepared to go home, I finished locking up while Meg changed into her cycling gear. Then I heard Meg call my name!

"What's up?" I replied

"Have you seen my cycling shorts?"

My stomach hit my throat as I realised I'd left them on top of the toilet in all the panic!

"Err don't think so" I gulped

"That's weird" I heard her mumble

I could hear her moving things in the back room as I stood rooted to the spot, heart pounding!

"Paul come here a minute would you" she called

I slowly walked to the room and entered, Meg was standing in only her tiny tight fitting top which exposed her entire mid riff and her white panties, she was holding open the toilet door with one hand.

"What are my shorts doing in the toilet" she gently asked

I didn't know what to say and guilt was written all over my face!

"If you wanted to sniff my pussy you only needed to ask" Her face suddenly broke into a wicked grin!

Relief rushed from me but I was still lost for words, she took my hand and pulled me closer, we shared a gentle kiss that slowly increased in passion, my arms were around her waste and my cock pushed hard against her bare belly from its denim restraint.

She quickly unbuttoned my jeans and tugged them down with my underwear; my cock was now hot and bare against her skin as she grabbed my bottom and pulled us together, I picked up the lead and caresses her bottom in turn, our tongues swirled together. She then dropped down in front of me until her face brushed my solid cock and with both hands began massaging my shaft and balls whilst rubbing my cock across her cheeks, it got agonisingly closer to her month and I willed her to take me inside her!

I could see a silvery streak of my juices across her cheek leading to that beautiful mouth as I looked down on her, then with a sudden dip of her head I was inside her! She gently wanked my shaft as the head of my cock slid back and fourth between her lips then she dipped again taking me deeper, my cock popped from her mouth and I saw a string of juice bridge the gap between us as she traced her tongue up and down the veiny shaft, I knew I was near coming as I'd been in a state all day!

She lifted slightly and bobbed over my cock again taking me deeper again, I felt my balls tighten as she quickened the wanking and sucking into a fast rhythm, our breaths were laboured in time to the motion. Then with a huge overwhelming surge I started to cum into that pretty mouth with 3 or 4 huge body jarring surges I pumped my seed. She gulped it down and withdrew my cock to her lips as it oozed the last of my juice onto her chin! She looked up at me and smiled sexily as her tongue played with my helmet, I managed a smile through heavy breaths.

As she stood she pulled my t-shirt over my head then moved into kiss me and we shared my taste on our tongues, her hands brushed my naked bottom, my cock hung heavy between us as I lifted her up in my arms.

Meg's legs wrapped around my waste as we kissed, I felt the table against my bottom so I swung her around and laid her down on the cloth, she lay fully out and reached back grabbing the tables edge her legs rose around me, I traced my hands across her belly and touched the soaking material of her panties, she shuddered and closed her eyes in anticipation.

Dropping to my knees I moved my head closer to her and could smell her juices absorbed into the cotton making them semi transparent, my tongue brushed them, they were soaked through! I hooked a finger around the gusset and pulled them to one side, her pussy was wet and parted slightly ready to take my tongue; I started at her bottom and licked at the running juices escaping between her crack and across her hole, a gently groan of approval and encouragement slipped form her as I probed her bottom then lightly traced the flow to her soaking pussy and finally her clit!

As I flicked her soaking bud a jolt burst through her then again as I sucked and Teased it, her moaning was becoming louder as she shifted about on the sloppy table cloth.

I pushed my finger into her and rubbed the juices into her bum hole as I quickened my tongue across her clit, it was too much for Meg this time as her legs squeezed me and she squirted a hot orgasm across my tongue and chin, as she panted in recovery I peeled her soaked knickers down her legs and dropped them to the floor then returned to her clit repeating the same process to several more orgasms.

She peeled off her top and revealed her small firm breasts, her hands rubbed the puffy nipples vigorously as I roamed her body with my hands. My cock was now fully erect and brushed against her as she pulled herself towards me so I could suck her amazing breasts. Meg adjusted her position so my cock now lay hard between her legs as she raised them up, slipping back and fourth in her juices and rubbing her clit!

"Fuck me" she panted in my ear

It took very little adjustment to my position and I felt my cock slip between her lips, one push and I was fully inside her, Meg let out a big groan followed by gasping, she gripped me tightly and I felt her come again. The juices were audible as I pumped my solid cock into her to orgasm after orgasm, her legs and arms were wrapped around me now as I lifted her from the table and steadied my self on the table edge. Meg was in full flow lifting her self up and down on my cock as I held her waist tightly.

"Fuck..Fuck...Fuck" she groaned into my ear.

Meg came one last time before I followed suit immediately afterwards, my cock pulsing dry orgasms into her, my legs weakened and we flopped down onto a chair, Meg still impaled on my softening cock.

A giggle slowly built between us that turned into full blow hysterics at the sexual frenzy that had taken place.

I grinned "fuck me" !!!

"Just have big boy" she giggled

We hugged and kissed with real affection, then slowly got dressed.

We locked up and I helped Meg wheel her bike to the back gate, she squeezed my hand and smiled

"That was not a one off you know! Meet you around the back tomorrow same time!" she joked

I grinned like a horny teenager "Yeah I heard you liked the older man!"

"How the fuck..." she began to ask

I stopped her and explained about hearing her conversation with Jane.

"Hmmm you'll have to watch yourself with Jane when I go back to Uni; she's a right horny little madam" she mock warned me

"I'm a big boy sure I can cope" I replied

"Yeah I'll be warning her about your big veiny cock" don't you worry about that Mr! She wagged her finger at me! And I snapped my teeth at it in jest.

Then she mounted her bike and peddled off in the other direction waving her arm in the air. I watched her sweet bottom till it disappeared around the corner then skipped off the other way with a mind full of what I would do to it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment