top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Lonely Kath Gets Smashed and Jills Off On-Line

A Lonely Kath Gets Smashed and Jills Off On-Line
By: KathHal (LawyersInc@aol.com)

Lament of a "Work Widow" - Jilling Off Alone

Oh, rats and fah and double poo! Hal is out of town for the week, preparing for a trial, and his schedule is such that I did not even ask about going with him.

Upside of being alone: Well, I HAVE caught up with many of my own things-to-do, such as Christmas shopping and planning our holiday party.

Downside of being alone: Not have a good stiff dick around to play with, one that I can kiss when Hal comes in from work, fondle in my hand as I coax it into hardness, and then hold it real tight and run it up into my wet and waiting pussy.

It's evening now, and I just got off the phone with Hal. Fifteen minutes of good sex talk, me playing with my pussy as he told me what he intended to do to/with/for me when he comes home Friday evening, hearing his strained voice as he jacks off for me, miles and miles and miles away.

Yes, his words did give me a good orgasm, especially when he told me that he really missed tonguing "your sweet little ass hole...." and that he intended to do just that, among many other interesting things, on Friday evening.

But now I sit alone at my PC, in my office/den, a glass of wine beside me, the bottle in a chiller bucket on the floor. I've showered, so I am squeaky clean all over.

I am also slightly tight - that is, almost drunk. What the fuck. I like myself that way.

Oh, hell, Kath, throw the robe aside. Get good and naked. Stark naked. Let it all show, girl, even if no one is around to enjoy looking at it.

Yes, much better. I smile at the way my nipples perk up, for they know that something fun is about to happen. I touch them. Hey, gals, you sure are sensitive tonight! How would you like it for Hal to nibble at you? He is a damned good nipple-nibbler, as we all know.

Sip. Now, let's see what else we have around here.

Lordy sakes, there is a real live pussy down there at the bottom of my tummy! Hi, little pussy, like a stroke? Hey, sweet thing, you are damp. Let me rub a finger around down there and treat myself to a taste....of myself!

Hey, dammit, no flavor. I guess I did too good a job washing my pussy in the shower. I must remember not to shower before Hal comes home Friday evening, for he likes my pussy better when it "has some taste to it."

Sitting quietly and just rubbing myself for a few minutes, not trying to work up to a climax, just enjoying the sensation of my own hand on my own cunnie, a pleasure I discovered oh so many years ago.

I smile when I remember the first time I made myself climax with my fingers. It felt so damned good that I almost hurt myself at the end, running three or four fingers up into a young snatch that was far too tight for that sort of thing....and then resting and calming down and realizing that I wanted to do it all over again. Which I did, more slowly, but just as much fun.

When I look down at my pussy when I am in a sitting position, the main visual attraction is the top tuft of my pubic thatch, blondish hair poking demurely up from the V of my groin. OK, let's have a better look, shall we? Any of you guys - and gals, for that matter - who want to take a good long look at Kath's pussy, be my guest!

So I spread my legs slightly, so that when I look down I can see the slit between my labia. (Pussy lips, in schoolyard English.) What a handy little crack for a girl to have, eh? So much fun letting boys poke it with their pee-pees...or so they wish, anyway. I seem to have spent much of my girl hood hearing older persons warn me about letting boys do anything involving my pussy. Only naughty little girls do that sort of thing, and they risk ending up preggers.

So what are horny little girls to do?

Sip sip, pour yourself a refill, Kath, your glass is empty. Now, write on.

Horny little girls do exactly what I am doing right now, at 9:43 P. M. Tuesday. They stroke and rub their pussies until they are good and damp. Yes, like I am becoming right now.

Ah, damn, but that do feel good! When I masturbate in my desk chair, I let my right hand trail down to my groin, so that I can rub the flat of my palm over my entire pussy. Then I commence probing with my middle finger, teasing my clittie and my cleft.

Which I just did, as part of my warm up exercises towards a full-fledged jill off. Oh, yes, Kath, that feels so good!

Everyone who is reading - an assignment for you, right now!

Gals, hands inside your panties, so that you can follow my lead and finger your own pussies. And if the elastic bands are too tight, why, for goodness sake, shove your panties down your legs and sit there naked.....as I am doing.

Guys, unzip. That's right, fellows, bring those hardening cocks out into the open so that you can fondle and stroke to your heart's delight as you read. As I think I wrote in a long-ago posting, seeing the reddish crown of a man's penis pop in and out of his fist as he jerks off is a very erotic sight, in my view - and that is something Hal happily does for me frequently, as I jill off for his viewing pleasure.

Sip. Dang, who has been sneaking in here and stealing my wine? I best keep an eye on my bottle, which is getting empty in a hurry.

So, where was I? Oh, yes, encouraging everyone to join me in masturbating. Come, do not be shy, let's all do it together. And you over there, in the blue T-shirt: come stand close to me so that I can give your penis a stroke or two and rub it against my bare boobs as I frig myself with my other hand.

Stroke pause. Ahhhh, up to two fingers in my twat now, and wishing oh longing that I had a good stiff cock tonight.

Huh? You want to let me have your penis for a while? Well, OK, come over here and let me play with it. Dang but you are HARD! You like the touch of Kath's soft fingers on your shaft? I am stroking you so hard that your balls are doing a little dance in their sack.

Hey, sorry, but no blow jobs tonight. I don't fuck other men, or anything else, unless an approving Hal is here, doing the other wife. You DO have a gorgeous dick, and I like the drops of pre-cum that are on the tip. But for now, just let me play with it as I jill off.

Oh, go ahead, rubbing your shaft against my boobs is not off limits. Bunch them up around your cock, so that you are titty-fucking me.

Sip. Bottle has only an inch or so left. Wow but I am getting plastered. And I am now three fingers into my snatch......work it, girl, give Ms. Pussy some fun.

Ha. Idea. When I was about 12, and just learning to masturbate, I wanted to feel something inside my pussy. I had accidentally broken my cherry the previous summer (horse riding thing, ouch!) And thus I had learned how good one's fingers felt in one's snatch. What else would go there?

Silly girl, why not try your hair brush handle? Well, I did then, and now, more than two decades later, I just zipped into the bedroom and grabbed my hair brush, and the tube of KY that Hal and I keep on our night stand. (Used mainly for anal sex, for my cunt is large enough to take his prick with comfort.)

Smashed out of my mind. Not sure how much longer I can go on.

OK, here goes. One of you gals please take hold of the brush, the bristle end, and put the tip of the handle against my cunt. Yeah that is right rub it back and forth and now real slowly push it inside me. Oh yes god but I never thought a piece of plastic could feel so good.

Pause. I stuck some fingers in to supplement the brush handle, and I put my other hand back behind me and teased my ass hole and finally stuck a finger into my anus. Magnfiicent orgasm, one that had me bouncing on the chair. Oh yes.

Now, kiddies, shall we all climax together? Come on, guys, let that cum fly through the air. Come on, gals, make some whoops and hollers of joy.

Whew. Kath now smashed. Kath going to bed. Good night everyone goodnight.

Kath

No comments:

Post a Comment