top

Monday, September 6, 2010

My 1st mfm 3-sum

My 1st mfm 3-sum
By: rsqman69

A True Story of My First MFM 3-sum

In August of 1983 I was in Fort Collins, CO for a week long rescue conference and was staying in some rustic cabins up on Horsetooth Lake. Just around the corner from the cabins I had noticed a little bar called Jack Daniels and decided to check it out one night. The weather was comfortable so I put on a tee shirt and some loose leg shorts. I walked in the bar and took a glance around. There were a couple dozen people drinking and talking, some good music on the juke box and a hot looking blonde sitting on the bar singing to the music and swaying from side to side. She was in her mid-20s with shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, maybe C-cup breasts under a white button down blouse with the top two buttons undone and cut off blue jean shorts that exposed some really great looking legs. Best of all.....she looked like she was well on her way to being drunk....lol. I stood in front of her and began my quest of not going to bed alone that night.

"Mind if I sit here," I asked? "You can sit there if you buy me a drink," she replied with a grin lighting up her face. I ordered a Bud for myself and a margarita for her from the bartender and she moved her feet out of the seat so I could sit down. As soon as I sat down she moved her bare feet on top of my thighs. "You've lost your shoes" I said as I rubbed my hands gently across her feet. "That's ok," she said "it makes it easier to get my feet rubbed this way." Taking the hint I picked up her right foot and began massaging it with both hands. She moaned gently and moved her left foot farther up my thigh. I finished with her right foot and began working my way up toward her knee. Her legs spread a little farther apart and I got a glimpse of white panties.

She sipped unsteadily on her drink, dripping a little on the front of her blouse. "I think I need to head home before I fall off the bar. This drink is hitting me pretty hard," she said, slurring her words a little. "You're in no condition to drive," I said "Let me drive you home." "I don't want to leave my car here" she replied. "How far away is your place?" I asked. "It's only a couple of blocks" she said. "No problem then," I told her. "I'll drive you in your car and walk back here after I get you safely inside your house." "Ok," she said, "Let's go."

I helped her off the bar, holding her against me until she got her balance and then we walked outside to her car. I opened the passenger door for her and helped her sit down, lifting her legs and swinging them inside before closing the door. She gave me directions and in just a couple minutes we were pulling into her driveway. I got out and went around to her side to help her get out. She leaned heavily against me as I helped her up the flight of stairs to her front door. Between the two of us, me behind her, my arms wrapped around her waist holding her up with my throbbing cock tight against her ass and her working the key in the lock, we finally got inside.

"I need to sit down before I fall down," she giggled. "Couch or chair?" I asked. "Help me to the floor on that bean bag chair," she replied laughing, "It's holds me tight when I'm drunk and keeps me from falling out of it." I helped her sit down then took a seat on a low padded stool right in front of her. My cock fell out the loose leg of my shorts as I sat down and since she didn't appear to be shocked at the sight of it I didn't bother to try to cover it up. "Let me finish what I started, " I said grinning as I reached down and pulled her foot into my lap, beginning to massage her feet and legs again. She moaned softly and I placed her foot on top of my cock as my hands massaged their way up each leg above her knees to the edge of her shorts.

"It's getting hot in here," she said, as she undid the buttons on her shorts and slid them down her legs, leaving her in her blouse and bra and a pair of lacy white panties with a growing spot of moisture on the front of them. This is looking very promising I thought. I got ready to move my massage efforts to the newly uncovered area when there was a loud knock on the screen door. "Hey, is anybody home?" called a male voice. Shit, shit, shit, shit, I thought! The boyfriend or husband is here and I'm about to be caught in a compromising position. I quickly tucked my rapidly deflating cock back into my shorts and tried to look innocent.

"Come on in," she yelled, "the door is open." Dammit, I thought. I forgot to close and lock the door when I got her inside earlier. Must have been thinking with my little head again. The door opened and a tall white guy in his early 30s with short brown hair walked in smiling. Years of emergency response training kicked in and I quickly assessed the potential threat. Hmmmm, no gun, no knife, no club and he is smiling. Maybe things will be ok and I won't have to bail out the 2nd story window after all. "You looked pretty wasted when you left the club and I just wanted to make sure you got home ok," he said. "Yeah, I'm doing fine," she said, "thanks for asking. Have a seat and join us." Double dammit I thought. She invited him to stay. My chances are looking bleak.

The three of us chatted for a few minutes about nothing special when the guy asked her where her bathroom was. She pointed him to it then yawned, stretched and said "I'm getting sleepy. I think I'm going to bed." I quickly stood up and gave her my hand to help her out of the chair. She staggered a little and being the gentleman that I am, I put my hands on her waist to help her to the bedroom. We went through the bedroom door and I quickly closed it behind me. While the chat between the three of us had been friendly enough, they had never called each other by name, leading me to think he may have just been a horny bar patron hoping to get lucky with the hot drunk chick, kind of like I was. You snooze, you lose, I thought to myself. He should have peed before he got there.

She laid on her back on top of the sheets and I placed my hand gently on top of her stomach. "Let me help you relax a little more," I said, rubbing my hand in slow circles around her belly. "Ok, maybe just a little," she replied. I rubbed slowly with gentle pressure in ever increasing circles until my fingers were beginning to rub over the top of her panties. Her hips arched up to meet my fingers and she moaned softly. I slid my hand under her panties and gently cupped her lightly haired pussy, feeling the moistness and heat on my fingers. Just then came a soft knock at the bedroom door. "Can I come in?" the other guy asked. "Go away," she replied. Hot Damn, I thought!! I have my hand on the sexual treasure chest and she just told him to get lost. My chances are suddenly looking much better.

I used both hands and as she raised her hips I slid her panties down her legs and off onto the bed. My finger traced the outside edges of her pussy, slowly stroking and rubbing. Her legs spread farther apart and I repositioned myself so I could taste her sweetness. My tongue made a quick pass from the bottom of her slit to the top and then I began to lick slowly along each side, working slowly and letting the excitement build. I parted her lips with my fingers and slid my tongue into her wet heat, working in and out and side to side as her hands cupped the back of my head pulling me tighter. "Oh god, yesssss. That's it," she said as I moved up to her engorged clit. I sucked it into my mouth and very gently nibbled it with my teeth as I slipped a finger into her pussy, rubbing her G-spot. "Uh, uh, uhmmmm, oh hell yes," she muttered as I began to rapidly flick my tongue over her clit.

Suddenly she arched her back and cried out as the orgasm overtook her. I slipped my hands under her quivering ass and pulled her tightly against my mouth, licking, sucking and savoring her juices. Suddenly she pushed my head away. "Get your clothes off," she ordered. I stood up, peeled off my shirt and dropped my shorts as she reached out for my cock. "That's a nice one, let me suck it." she pulled me into her mouth, her tongue flicking under the head. I began to unbutton her blouse and she stopped sucking me. "You don't need to do that," she said. "But it will make you a lot more comfortable in bed sleeping," I replied. "I'm just trying to help you out as any gentleman would." "Oh, ok, thanks," she said as she pulled me back into her hot mouth.

I finished unbuttoning her blouse and had her raise up so I could take it and her bra off. She turned on her right side and I climbed onto the bed behind her, raising her left leg over mine, feeling her grab my cock and guide it into her pussy. I pushed slowly forward, letting her adjust to my size until I was fully encased in her velvety tunnel. "Mmm, damn that feels nice," she moaned. "Yes it does," I murmured in her ear. I began licking her neck and ears as I fondled her breasts, gently stroking them and pulling on her nipples as I began slow stroking my cock in and out. Suddenly the bedroom door eased open as the other guy peeked inside. "Can I come in now?" he asked plaintively. "Go away," she said again. He turned and went back to the living room, leaving the door open so he could see us. "Oh, god, I'm getting close again. Fuck me faster," she cried. I increased my speed, slapping my groin against her soft ass as I reached down with my left hand to rub her clit. She squealed loudly as she began to cum hard on my pistoning cock. That put me quickly over the edge. "Here it cums baby," I yelled, feeling the cum boiling up from my balls and shooting deeply inside her. I held her close, feeling my erection dissipate and slowly slip from our combined wetness.

"Let's move to the other side of the bed. There's a big wet spot here now," she said with a giggle. "You got me all awake and now I need some more loving from you." I rolled over and she climbed over me laying on her left side with her back towards me. "I like being on the outside" she said. "Whatever makes you happy," I replied. "What would make me happy is sucking on your cock again," she said with a grin. I leaped out of bed in my rush to get my cock back into her delightfully talented mouth. She sucked me into her mouth, her hand fondling my balls and my hard on eagerly returned. "You have a real talent for that," I said. She merely moaned, her lips closed tightly around my shaft, sucking, as I pumped in and out of her mouth. Letting my cock slip from her lips she looked up at me with a seductive look on her face. "I need you inside me again." she raised her right leg as I got behind her again so I could easily fondle her breasts and stroke her clit again. We began our familiar rhythm again, feeling the pleasure building when in walked the other guy again. This time he was naked and stroking his erection as he watched us fucking. What the hell, I thought. This guy has perseverance. I took her hand in mine and stretched it towards him, placing her hand on his cock. She closed it around him and began slowly stroking him as we fucked.

"Bring that here," she said softly. He stepped forward and she began sucking him slowly and deeply. After a few minutes he looked down at me. "Let's trade places." That sounded like a great plan to me so I got up and placed myself into her mouth again as he got behind her in my previous position. The three of us continued fucking, sucking, trading places and sharing orgasms until the sun came up and neither of us guys could rise to the occasion again. She was sandwiched between us on her back as we sucked her nipples. "What a fantastic night," she sighed. "We began as strangers and ended as great friends." "Well friends," I said. " I really hate to cum and run but I have to get to work. Thanks for an incredible night."

I got dressed and as I walked out the door and the two blocks back to my car all I could think was........I wonder what their names were?

No comments:

Post a Comment