top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Close shave

Close shave
By: Shuggie (life_guru2002@hotmail.co.uk)

Close Shave.

As I stood in front of the medicine cabinet rubbing the shaving foam on my face, I watched from the corner of my eye as the bathroom door opened then a face appeared around the door.

"What are you doing?" Asked Emily as she edged her way in the door, Emily was my sisters best friend, they had been friends for years, my parents in their wisdom even decorated one of the spare rooms for when she decided to stay over.

The problem was she knew how to wrap my parents round her finger; it didn't take long till she was spending more time at our house than at her own.

"I'm having a crap, what does it look like?" I asked then turned towards her and continued "Do you always just walk into peoples bathrooms when you know someone's in" I asked as she gave me a smile then sidestepped my question.

"How old were you when you first started to shave" she asked as I gave her a confused look.

"What is this, 100 questions" I asked as she stepped forward and started to look at my face covered in shaving foam.

"Would you teach me how to shave" Emily asked as she continued to inspect my face.

"Emily, are you on drugs or something" I asked at the stupidness of her question.

"No, why?" Emily asked as she took the question too literally.

"What the hell would you want to learn to shave for?" I asked as I gave her a dismissive look.

"Well you see, Joanna knows how to shave, and she says it's more hygienic for a girl to shave, and you feel much cleaner." Emily said bluntly as she stared straight at me.

"Eeewww, way too much information" I said as I looked at her hoping she was having a laugh, she wasn't her face was serious.

"You know there are some thing's that a guy doesn't want to know about his sister and let me tell you, that is one of them" I said trying to work out if Emily was really this stupid all the time or if she was putting it on.

"So will you teach me how to shave?" Emily asked as she continued unconcerned at the effect of her questioning.

"Ask Joanna, if she shaves, hell I don't want to talk about this subject, will you please leave and let me get on, or I'm going to be late" I asked watching her brain tick over.

"Please just let me do a little bit, if you let me do a little I will leave you alone" Emily asked as she watched me slide the razor down the left side of my face then rinse it in the sink.

"Is that a promise?" I asked resigned to the fact that I had to let this annoying teenager loose on me with a razor.

"Cool" Emily said as I handed her the razor and placed the toilet lid down and sat on it fixing my towel.

"So what do I do?" Emily asked as she stood in front of me holding the razor tightly.

"Give me your hand" I said as I watched her reach out, then grabbing her wrist I guided the razor to the right side of my face and slid it down.

"Hey I'm good at this, can I do it all" Emily said with a grin as I sat there staring at her yellow top as her small breasts hung in front of my face.

"Just take it slow and watch the chin" I said as she continued running the razor down my face.

"Hey are you staring at my boobs" Emily asked as I looked up at her face as she looked down.

"Yeah, in your dreams, now hurry up and stop stalling" I asked as she gave me a blank look and started shaving me.

"Do you like girls with big boobs or little ones" Emily asked as I felt her run the razor over my chin.

"If you think I am having this conversation with you, while you are holding a razor near my throat, you're sadly mistaken" I said looking up at her.

"I won't cut you, I promise" Emily fell quiet for a couple of seconds as she finished my face then looked at the foam under my jaw.

"So, you didn't answer me" Emily asked as she pushed her hand forward trying to drag the razor down my throat.

"Give me your hand" I said taking her wrist and showing her how to pull the razor up to my chin.

"Oh I see" Emily said as she started to shave below my chin.

"Well, what do you prefer" Emily asked, unwilling to take the hint.

"Small ones, okay, are you happy now" I snapped as I felt her continuing to shave me gently.

"What about the girl you're going to see tonight, has she got small ones" Emily asked as she tapped the razor in the sink and proceeded to do the final bit.

"I don't know, it's not something that I take a great deal of interest in" I said as I felt her shave the final bit then place the razor on the sink.

"Do you just dry your face or something" Emily asked as she looked down at me.

"No, wash the face with cold water as it closes the pores." I said as I attempted to stand up then felt Emily's hand press against my chest.

"Let me do it" Emily said as she turned on the tap then ran her hands under the cold water.

"Just splash it on then" I said feeling her wet hands tap my face with the cold water.

Emily splashed the cold water on my face a few times then slowly rubbed my face with her hands.

"It feels like a baby's bum now" Emily said with a grin as she continued to rub my face gently.

"Can I go and get dressed now" I asked as Emily nodded then stepped back.

Within half an hour I was heading out for my date all dressed up as I headed out the door.

"Don't be too late now" Emily shouted as a joke from the living room as I closed the door.

I headed to my car then realised that I had forgotten my keys and turned and watched Emily standing at the door holding my keys with a massive grin.

"Mmm you smell nice" Emily said as I got close and took the keys.

"Yeah dream on kid" I said as I grabbed the keys and headed back down the path.

By 11pm, I was sitting in a pub hoping the ground would open up and swallow me, the girl I was seeing had turned out to be a right head case and I just wanted the date to be over.

As luck would have it I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket a few minutes later, I pulled it out and looked at the display, it said "Home".

"Hello" I said listening as I heard Emily on the other end.

"How's the date going" Emily said as I thought quickly.

"How did that happen" I said then listened to a confused Emily say "What the hell are you on about".

"Okay I will head over to the hospital after I am finished here" I said then closed the phone.

I sat explaining that my mum had just called and explained that my older sister had been taken into hospital early as she was pregnant, Nina the girl I was on a date with was great about the whole situation, then explained that she could get a taxi home.

I explained that it would involve a lot of waiting about and I didn't mind taking her home, Nina gave a polite smile and agreed.

By midnight I was back home and locking the car away in the garage for the night; I headed into the living room and noticed Emily sitting on my dad's seat watching the TV.

"Have a nice night" Emily said as she turned her head to me and grinned.

"Yeah wonderful, where's Joanna" I asked as she grinned at me.

"Sleeping off the drink" Emily said as I remembered Joanna had a date earlier that evening

"So what are you doing still up" I asked as she stood up in her short little nightie and gave me a grin.

"I thought I would wait up and make you a coffee when you came in" Emily said with a grin as she pushed by me and headed to the kitchen as I sat on the sofa and started to check what was on the box.

Within a couple of minutes Emily had returned and handed me a coffee before sitting on the other end of the sofa and taking a drink from her cup.

"I take it the date didn't go well then" Emily asked with a wry smile.

"Yeah like you really care" I said sarcastically as I watched Emily give me a confused look.

"Craig can I ask you something" Emily asked as she traced her finger round the rim of her coffee cup.

"Do you have to" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

"What is it about me that you detest so much" Emily asked as I was suddenly taken back by such a brutal question.

"What makes you think I detest you" I asked stuck for an answer.

"Well, you never have a nice word to say to me, you treat me like a kid, and I've heard the way you take to Joanna, you never talk to me like that" Emily said as I sat there trying to take it all in.

"What do you mean, the way I talk to Joanna" I asked confused by her comment.

"Well, if Joanna wants some advice from a guys point of view you seem to take the time to talk, but if I want to talk, you just dismiss me, out of hand" Emily said as she looked at me waiting for an answer.

"That's rubbish and you know it" I said trying to work out how I got pushed into this corner.

"I tried to talk to you today and you just dismissed me" Emily said as I recalled our conversation in the toilet.

"Yeah and...I was trying to get ready for a date" I snapped as I felt the sucker punch just around the corner.

"So, what about now, or do you have some excuse for not talking now" Emily asked as I gave her a weird look then admitted defeat.

"Okay then go for it, what do you want to talk about?" I asked dreading what she was going to come out with.

"I need to know how a guy thinks" Emily said as she shifted on the sofa pulling her legs up to the side as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Something tells me I'm not going to enjoy this conversation, but, go for it, I'm listening" I said as I watched her grin.

"Okay what do guys look for in a girl" Emily asked as I sat explaining that different guys looked for different things, I gave a five minute speech about looks, personality, sense of humour and the body.

Emily said listening and nodding then thought about what I said.

"So what sort of woman do you like" Emily asked as I knew that she was testing the water.

"Slim, nice face, I don't know I haven't really thought about it" I said watching her face tell me that she wanted more.

"See that's what I mean, you can tell Joanna anything, but not me" Emily said as she waited on my response.

"Okay then, I like a woman with small boobs, but not too small" I said knowing this was what she wanted.

"And what about down there" Emily asked as I drew her a confused look.

"Sorry I'm missing something" I said trying to wriggle out of it.

"Do you prefer girls to shave down there" Emily asked as she waited on my answer.

"I guess I probably do, why" I asked trying to put the pressure back on her.

"Just wondering" Emily said as she gave a little smile.

"Has any girl ever shaved herself in front of you" Emily asked as I wondered where this was leading.

"My ex Judith done it a couple of times, why the big deal about that" I asked then suddenly our conversation earlier hit me.

"Did she ever let you shave her" Emily seemed to have a few questions left.

"A couple of times, why" I asked as she gave a little smile.

"So you know how to do it" Emily asked as I nodded.

"Okay Emily, get to the point" I said knowing that she had a point in there somewhere.

"Like I said earlier, I asked Joanna about how a girl shaves and she wouldn't tell me, I just thought you would know, or at least be able to explain it" Emily said with a teasing grin.

"Yeah like it's something that you can sit down and draw a diagram of and just show you" I said watching Emily think.

"Why don't you talk to your mum or try and talk to Joanna again" I said as I felt a bad feeling in my stomach appear.

"My mums never done it and well Joanna won't even discuss it" Emily said as she looked at me and thought.

"Can I ask you something, you've seen a lot of girl's naked right" Emily asked as she watched me nod then continued, "So I guess it doesn't bother you seeing, you know, down there" Emily stopped and waited on my answer.

"I guess not, no" I said suddenly realising where this was going.

"Well I just thought that maybe you could do me a favour and show me how other girls do it" Emily said as she gave me a serious look.

"So you want me to teach you how to shave" I said watching her nod.

"And just how do you propose I do that" I asked wanting to see how far she had thought this one through.

"Well, we could get a mirror and I could watch you do it, then the next time I do it I will know what to do" Emily said with a grin.

"And when and where do you propose I teach you this" I asked as she smiled at me.

Well your mum and dad are asleep, you could teach me right now" Emily said with a teasing grin.

"Okay final question, say I do teach you and it starts to bother me as I am teaching you, how do you propose we deal with that" I said with a grin knowing that this question would be the one she hadn't thought of and my way out of this mess.

"Eh well, I hadn't really thought about that" Emily said with a wry smile.

"Well, you think about that and get back to me" I said with a grin as I placed my cup on the floor and was about to lift myself from the sofa and head to my room.

"Well if it bothered you that much, I could do something, you know, maybe let you, you know" Emily said as she drew me a face hoping I would finish her sentence for her.

"You mean like let me have sex with you" I said with a grin as I watched Emily nod.

"Or maybe let you give me a blowjob" I said grinning as she gave a little nod.

"And you would be okay with this" I asked as Emily nodded.

"So if you wanted me to have sex with you, why not say instead of all this crap" I asked with a grin and watched Emily think.

"It's not about sex, I want to know how to shave, honestly" Emily protested as I thought about it, for once she actually sounded genuine.

For as long as I could remember Emily had tried to flirt with me, but I had never taken any notice, probably because she was under 18 and because she was a pain in the butt too, but the more I thought about it the more the idea had some appeal.

Emily was now 18 and more importantly I hadn't had sex for a couple of months now and things were starting to get desperate, so what if she was a pain in the ass, I could handle that, I sat weighing up my options.

"So what do you think, I promise, if you teach me, I won't tell anyone, not even Joanna" Emily pleaded as I looked at her and thought.

"Okay then, tell you what, if I do this for you and I do get bothered, you have to let me you know, in your mouth" I said with a grin waiting to see if she would take the bait.

"You mean take your stuff" Emily said as the look on her face told me that she didn't really fancy that idea.

"Yip, that's the deal take it or leave it" I said with a grin as I watched Emily think about it for a few seconds

"So we do it right now, I mean here" Emily said as I nodded.

"Okay then deal" Emily said as she jumped up and headed out of the room and headed upstairs to get the stuff.

About five minutes later Emily appeared with a cup of water, shaving foam and a razor and sat on the sofa.

"So how do we do this" Emily asked with a smile. As I explained the best position she could sit in as I done it, Emily pulled her legs up on the cushion as I looked over and saw that she had already discarded her panties.

For the first time I could see that Emily was genuine about wanting to shave her pussy, by the looks of things she had already tried to take a pair of scissors to her pussy, making a half decent job of it in the process.

"Okay then, if you lie back and relax I will have you done in no time" I said kneeling in front of Emily as I grinned at her.

Dipping my fingers in the glass of water, I gently massaged them over her pussy hairs, dipping my fingers into the water a few more times I continued to rub my fingers over her lips pressing against her clit in the process, Emily looked down at me and grinned.

"Are you trying to tease me" Emily said as I picked up the shaving foam.

"Hell no" I replied trying to look shocked at her statement. Emily just gave me a gentle smile then continued to watch as I sprayed the foam on lightly.

"Are you ready" I said unable to take my eyes off her pussy lips as they hung out beckoning my tongue forward for a taste, as I fought my fertile imagination as I watched Emily nod.

Taking the Razor in hand, I started to slide the Razor down over the mound of hair above her pussy as my eyes kept being attracted back to her lips, Emily lay there watching my every move as I continued to shave her trying not to think of what I was actually shaving, although the bulge in my trousers told me that I was failing miserably.

After a couple of minutes I was guiding the razor down the sides of her pussy as I could see her soft skin becoming more visible as the hair disappeared.

Emily just lay there watching as I continued my master class in shaving.

"okay, your going to have to lie really still, for this bit" I said watching her nod before turning my attention to the brown hairs the encompassed her lips, starting at the bottom and shaving up the way as Emily spread her legs as far as possible.

With steady precision I guided the Razor around her lips, pulling and squeezing them as I removed the last of her pussy hair with the razor as I felt my cock almost strangle itself against my tight trousers.

Lifting the Cup of water I headed into the kitchen and emptied it down the sink rinsing away the evidence in the process before filling the glass with look warm water and heading back through and kneeling in front of Emily.

Dipping my fingers in the water, I worked my fingers up and down her pussy pretending to wash the remnants of the shaving foam away as I toyed gently with her lips watching the enjoyment on her face.

"You realise that you still have some hair left" I said then watched Emily think as I pushed my fingers forward and pressed against her anal ring gently.

"Oh, how do you get them" Emily said as she gave me a smile.

"Wait here I'll be right back" I said with a grin before heading up to my room and grabbing my electric razor and accessories, one of them being a thin attachment for hard to reach places.

Heading back downstairs I entered the living room and watched Emily grin as she realised what I had, placing the Electric Razor down I lifted all the rest of the shaving equipment and headed through to the kitchen and cleaned up, and placing the washed cup on the draining board before heading back through.

"okay you have to stand up and bend over" I said with a grin as I watched Emily give me a teasing smile then stand up and bend over and lift her little white nightie.

Switching on the Razor and listening to the gentle buzz, I knelt behind Emily as my gaze caught her tight little ring as her ass cheeks waved in the air.

I guided the attachment towards the remaining hair and gently pressed as I heard the Razor tone change as it worked through the remaining hairs.

I knelt there taking my time as I slowly worked through the remaining hairs as my eyes continued to flick back to her cute ass, as it waved gently in front of my face.

"okay I think that's it all done" I said running my fingers down the crack of her arse, pressing gently as they slipped over her anal ring then down to her pussy.

"okay sit down to I check the front" I grinned as I watched Emily's head look round at me before sitting down on the sofa and pulling her legs up.

Taking my fingers and gently stroking above her pussy for a few seconds I guided my fingers down here lips, as I my fingers slipped over her clit then down to her now wet pussy, with a gentle push, two of my fingers slipped into her pussy as I watched Emily smile at me.

"Craig I want you to fuck me" Emily hissed as my fingers refused to leave her soaking pussy alone.

"You realise if I do that, then you have to give me what I want whenever I ask" realising Emily was desperate and would probably agree to anything.

"Sure, anything you want" Emily said as she felt my fingers push inside her again.

"No strings attached" I said as I watched her nod.

"Please Craig just fuck me" Emily hissed as she felt my fingers pound deep inside her.

Undoing my trousers I slipped them down to my knees then pushed myself forward, as my hot wet cock found her desperate pussy, plunging deep inside her as Emily shifted slightly and sat watching as I fucked her little wet pussy.

"Oh, you feel nice" Emily hissed as she let her body flop back against the sofa as I continued to fuck her, quickening my pace.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" Emily moaned as I continued to pound my cock into her felling Emily's pussy contracting around my hard cock.

Emily lay there for a few seconds then gave me a grin, although her look of pleasure was short lived as we both heard a creak of a floorboard.

Someone was up; I scrambled grabbing all the shaving accessories, as Emily sat up fixing herself and tugging at her nightie, before grabbing a cushion and placing it over her lap.

Throwing the razor behind the sofa I fixed my trousers and sat down on the chair and flicked the TV over to a rerun of the night's soccer.

Emily and I listened as we heard someone flush the toilet then the inevitable sound of the stairs creak, drawing Emily a quick look I turned my head to the TV and watched as I heard Emily's voice.

"So if it's football, why is that guy standing on the line throwing it" Emily asked as I realised what she was doing.

"You see the balls went out of play" I said then heard the living room door creak and turned to see Joanna standing there half asleep.

"Are you two not in bed yet" Joanna said as she stood rubbing her eyes.

"No, I'm explaining the finer points of football to her" I said with a grin.

"Bloody typical, you and your football, you hardly talk to her, but when it comes to football, you can't stop" she said glancing at Emily.

"I thought you hated football" Joanna said as Emily gave her a little smile.

"Well sort of, but you want to see this amazing trick that guy done with his feet, it looked quite cool actually." Emily said as she looked at me waiting for me to fill in the blanks.

"It's called a triple step over and back flick" I said making up anything that I could think of.

"Three football nuts in the family, could my life get any worse" Joanna said as she looked at Emily then turned to head through to the kitchen

"Not want to join us, you'll enjoy it" Emily said as I drew her a dirty look.

"No' I think I'll pass" Joanna said as I sat listening to her raid the fridge and grab the bottle of cola and pour some.

Joanna headed for the stairs as the whispered "goodnight" then headed back up the stairs as Emily and I sat looking at each other.

Emily and I sat listening for a couple of minutes listening for any further movement.

"Right, your turn now" I whispered with a grin as Emily looked gave me a little smile and got up and knelt in front of my as I slipped my trousers down to my knees.

Emily wrapped her hand around my still hard cock as she gently stroked my glistening cock for a few seconds before lowering her mouth to my hard cock, closing her mouth over my cock as she gently wrapped her tongue around my cock cleaning the precum off.

"Is this the first cock you've sucked" I whispered as I watched her shake her head as she sucked back on my cock.

"Have you ever swallowed for a guy" I whispered as Emily slipped my cock out of her mouth and lifted her head a little.

"No, you will be the first guy I let, you know" Emily said with a smile as she stroked my cock with her hand as I placed my hand on her head and guided her mouth back to my cock.

"Oh fuck, your mouth is so warm" I hissed as I felt Emily work my cock as far into her mouth as possible.

"Come on Emily, do it faster" I hissed as I watched her little mouth being fucked by my hard cock, the sight of her sucking my cock was making me so hot.

"Oh I'm going to love Cumming in your cute little mouth" I grunted as I watched Emily maintain her tempo.

"Fuck, I want you to swallow for me too" I moaned feeling my impending orgasm build as I watched her continue without a word.

"Oh I'm Cumming" I moaned as I felt Emily pull back and lick the tip of my cock gently as she waited for the inevitable.

Within a few seconds I felt the first shot of my cum thrust onto her tongue, as Emily kept her head still then let my cock slip a little deeper into her mouth as my cock continued to pour my hot seed into her mouth.

"Don't move" I groaned as my cock finished pouring my seed into her.

I sat watching as Emily opened her mouth slightly letting my hot cum drip out of her mouth and down my hard cock onto my pubic hair, as she closed her mouth again and proceeded to suck my cock clean for a few seconds.

I sat watching for a few seconds then watched Emily lift her head as she continued to play with my cock.

"Was that okay" Emily asked as I nodded then grabbed at my trousers pulling them back up as Emily stood up and headed to the kitchen for a drink.

When Emily returned she sat down on the sofa and gave a little grin.

"Well, did it taste okay" I whispered as I watched Emily think for a second or two.

"It was alright I guess" Emily said with a wry smile.

"You realise, you now owe me" I said with a grin as I watched Emily smile back.

"Do you think I waited all this time, for a quickie" Emily said with a grin as I tried to work out what she meant.

The following day Joanna and Emily headed out shopping as I sat at home watching the football, when they finally returned I headed upstairs to watch the football in peace.

Within ten minutes Emily popped her head round the door and gave me a grin.

"Joanna's on the phone to David, you realise that she will be on the phone for at least and hour" Emily said with a smile.

I knew exactly what Emily was getting at, as she sneaked in and lay on her stomach on my bed pretending to watch the football as her short skirt slipped up her legs.

But that's a different story entirely!

No comments:

Post a Comment