top

Monday, September 13, 2010

Around Midnight

Around Midnight
By: TxRad (txrad1946@livingston.net)

Around Midnight

By TxRad

The call was unexpected and the caller even more so. Penny is a young lady of my acquaintance and quite beautiful in a long legged full-bodied, wholesome kind of way. Quiet and shy for the most part. She would be the last person I'd ever expect to call me. I didn't even know she had my number. I do know that I had never given it to her but then I realized that I was listed in the phonebook.

"Mr. Mark, this is Penny. You know, from the dinner." Her deep husky, exotic voice dripped from the phone.

My mind overlaid it on my mental image of her and I suddenly realized just how erotic she and her voice were. I cleared my throat for a second and asked, "Yes Penny, what can I do for you?"

"It's more like, what we can do for each other. Can you meet me somewhere? I need to ask a favor of you."

My mind gave a jump at the first part of what she said. Visions of all the sexy things we could do together crowded my mind as a smile came to my lips. Me meeting her somewhere wasn't a problem on my part, but it might be on hers. This is after all, a small backwoods Texas town and my being white and her being black could cause problems even in this day and age. My mind gave another jump at the word favor. More visions floated to the surface.

"Ok, where would you like to meet?" I replied in as calm a voice as I could muster. My mind wanted to dwell on naughty things as only the mind of a dirty old man can.

"I have a room at the Parkside Inn, room 112. Can you meet me here in about an hour?"

"Sure but can you tell me a little of what this is about?"

"You'll find out when you get here. I promise you won't be disappointed."

Then she hung up.

I stood there with the phone to my ear for nearly a minute more, fantasies buzzing here and there. Finally, the buzzing of a dead line made me put it down. I remained where I was, my mind lost in a haze of what ifs.

*****

I drove through the parking lot to the very back and parked. I sat and watched the lot for a while. What I was looking for I didn't know, and probably wouldn't recognize it if I did see it. I was nervous, very nervous. I had taken a quick shower before I left, even though I had only had one an hour before.

Why was I so nervous? Questions swam around in my head like so many fish. I didn't have many answers. Why had Penny really called me? I had no answer to that question but it did answer the original one of why I was so nervous. How much did I trust her and how well did I know her? Yeah, more questions. Could this be one of those set ups that you read about in the paper or see on TV? Not very likely, my mind supplied, as I'm neither rich nor famous.

Another answer that was highlighted by my mind was that I had never been alone with a black woman in my life, much less had anything sexual to do with one. That alone scared the hell out of me. Would I or could I measure up and to whom for that matter. Could I go through with it, if it happened?

I'm old and pretty set in my ways. Despite my upbringing in the old south, I don't consider myself to be bigoted. But am I? Color was just that to me; color. Black, brown, red, pink, yellow. Color, like beauty was only skin-deep. The person wearing it made all the difference and Penny was one of the nicest, kindest people I had ever met.

I took a deep breath and opened the car door. Now was the time to find out just what was up and how bad my mind was trying to scare me. I was probably making a mountain out of a molehill. She probably wanted me to lend her a little money or something just as innocent.

*****

I knocked on the door of room 112. No one answered the door. I stood there confused for a second. Did I remember the number wrong?

I started to turn away, when the door opened a crack, and Penny's voice said, "I had to make sure it was you."

"Well, I was when I left home," I said to cover my nervousness.

"Come on in, I won't bite you. Well, not unless you want me to." She replied with a deep chuckle.

I felt funny as I slipped into the room through the partially opened door. It was as though I was doing something elicited, something naughty. I hadn't felt this way since before my wife and I had been married. The few times we had slipped away to a motel to fuck our brains out in wild abandon. It had been exciting then and it felt much the same now.

Penny closed the door and turned to me, a big smile on her face. "I wasn't sure if you'd come or not."

"I nearly didn't," I admitted as my eyes wandered over the wispy white negligee that accentuated more than hid her lush body. I could feel my manhood swell in the confines of my left pants leg. I had never seen her in anything but her waitress uniform and this all felt so unreal for some reason.

"I nearly didn't answer the door," was her confession in reply.

There was a long nervous silence and then we both tried to talk at the same time. I couldn't keep my eyes off the dark mystery under that thin white night gown and Penny seemed both nervous and excited by my stares.

"You go first." I told her.

"Okay." She took a deep breath. "I know that your wife died several years ago but you might not know that my husband died early last year." She blurted out.

"No, I didn't know that. I'm sorry to hear it," I said softly. "Losing a mate is a lot harder than most people realize. How long were the two of you married?"

"Almost twenty two years. I was sixteen and he was twenty- one, when we ran away together. It was hard at first, no money, lousy jobs, but as the years went by, it got better and better. We were to the point of having it made. Then about two years ago, he got sick. He spent more time in hospitals than he spent at home and in the end he died in one."

"I'm sorry, that must have been a very rough time for you. I was lucky in a way, my wife died in her sleep. We never knew anything was wrong with her before that. At least you had a chance to say good bye."

Her eyes were on the floor and she nodded slowly. "Yeah. I guess that was a good thing, but to watch him waste away, wasn't"

The tone of her voice sounded small and very hurt. I stepped forward, put my arms around her, and gave her a gentle hug. Her arms went around me as her head nestled on my shoulder. I could feel more than hear her gentle sobs.

I wasn't sure what to say, so I just held her and rocked her gently.

*****

After a while, she calmed and took a deep breath. With a soft sigh, she snuggled closer to me. "It feels good to be held again," she whispered. "It's been such a long time."

I caressed her back slowly and replied, "I understand. I've been there and done that."

"Then maybe you'll understand why I asked you here tonight. I'm not ready for another man full time in my life right now but I need someone. Someone that can.. Well, understand my needs and the reasons for them without taking it the wrong way. Someone who's been there and done that, as you said, someone who won't pressure me."

I nodded my head. "I will take that as a compliment but why me, other than I'm a widower. There's a hundred other men around here that meet that requirement and some of them are much more your age. I won't say I'm too old but I will admit to being a little past my prime."

She moved her head back so she could see my face. "I've watched you as you've come in every morning for breakfast and I like what I saw. You are kind, gentle, and funny. You like to have fun but you are serious at the same time. You remind me a lot of my husband in many ways."

"Was he white?" I asked and then regretted it.

She chuckled deep in her chest and shook her head. "Nope, he sure wasn't. You're the first white man to ever lay a hand on me, other than a handshake. In fact, you're the first man not my husband to ever.." She let the sentence trail off as she laid her head back on my shoulder.

I caressed her back and then hugged her tightly. She hugged me back.

*****

We held each other for a long time. I wasn't sure how to or what to do next, and I think she felt the same way. She felt warm and comfortable in my arms. I sighed deeply and ran my hand up and down her back, asking, "What now?"

She hugged me and chuckled again. "I'm not sure. I was going to seduce you but I got cold feet. I've never done this before, remember."

"It's been a very long time since I have, so I'm way out of practice. Not to mention the fact of being very nervous around you."

"Why do I make you nervous? I'm just a woman. You were married to one and have a couple of grown kids so I know you know your way around one."

"Yeah I do, but.."

She laughed suddenly and leaned back to look at me. "Oh, I see, it's the old black and white thing."

"No, not the way you might think," I said hastily. "I've just never been with a black lady before. I'm not sure.." I ran down, not sure of exactly what I wanted to say or how to say it.

"Not sure of what? Black or white, a woman is a woman. The size and shape may be different but the equipment is all the same, so I assume that making love to one would be the same as making love to the other," she shot back at me.

"I'm not sure I could handle it or measure up," I admitted.

She laughed again and then grinned. "There's only one way to find out. Don't let myths and fantasies mess you up. Do what you would normally do. We'll let culture sort itself out later. I'm old enough to know what I like and don't like and I won't be shy about tell you either."

Before I could loss my nerve, I slipped my hand up to the back of her head and pulled her to me for a kiss. One way or the other, I would soon find out the answers to all my questions.

Our lips met softly at first, almost tentatively. We explored the differences. My lips aren't exactly thin but probably thinner than her husbands had been. Hers were so soft and full. I kissed her, licking and nibbling on their fullness. After a moment, she made a soft moaning sound as a shiver ran through her body. I took that as a good sign and added my tongue to the mix.

I felt her hand on the back of my head and the other wandered haltingly over my back. I could feel her nervousness as I used both hands to explore her back and sides. The kiss grew more passionate. The thin gauzy material of the negligee slid smoothly over her warm dark skin. Her back was firm; I could feel the solidness of muscle moving under the skin as she squirmed slowly against me.

My leg slipped between hers and my hands wandered lower to caress her high round ass. I tried to squeeze it but was surprised at its firmness. My hands moved lower to cup each cheek. I pulled upward gently, pressing her tighter to my leg. She flexed her hips, rubbing herself against me, a deep moaning groan coming into the kiss. I could feel her heat on my thigh.

She turned slightly and rubbed her upper thigh against my stiff manhood that was trapped in the leg of my pants, painfully so in fact. I hadn't even realized that I was hard until that moment; I had been so wrapped up in exploring her lips and body.

The hand that had been exploring my back now came around to run lightly up and down over the outline of my shaft. When she gave me a gentle squeeze, it was my turn to moan softly.

The next few minutes were a comedy of errors as we both tried to undress me without breaking the kiss. She was fumbling with my belt buckle while I was trying to slip my boots off and unbutton my shirt at the same time. I had one boot off and half the buttons undone by the time she got the belt buckle figured out and attacked the button and zipper of my jeans.

I got the shirt unbuttoned and started to pull it off about the time my foot came out of the boot and she yanked down my jeans. I lost my balance and she grabbed me by the dick. We ended up in a pile on the bed.

We were both laughing as I finished getting my pants and socks off. When I lay back on the bed beside her, she whispered, "See, that wasn't so bad. Except for maybe, the train wreck of getting you undressed. At least we ended up someplace soft."

"It kind of broke the mood though," I whispered back.

She laughed and said, "Lust ain't a mood, it's a condition and that ain't changed one bit."

She rolled over on her side and propped her head up on her hand. Her other hand reached for my manhood. She ran her fingertips up and down my length for a moment and then whispered, "You're as hard as I am wet so we're doing something right."

We both watched her fingers caress me for a moment and then she whispered, "Well, you've got nothing to be worried about in this department. You're ever bit as big as my husband maybe a little more so."

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and gave me a squeeze. "It's rock hard too."

Quickly she stood up and pealed the negligee off over her head. For the first time, I saw her nude. Her breasts were large and round but didn't look out of place with her wide shoulders and narrow waist. They stood out with very little sag. Her skin was a dark dusky brown, the circles under her nipples darker yet. Her nipples were a lighter color than her breasts and as big as the end of my little finger.

My eyes wandered down across her belly. It was flat but not muscular. The deep indent of her belly button was a point of mystery. My eyes moved on to the tangle of tight curls on her mound. They were as jet black as her hair. Her sex was hidden between her thighs.

She moved forward and placed one knee on each side of me as she got back on the bed. She hadn't been wrong about her wetness, I could see it glisten and shine on her inner thighs and along the bright pink of her slit and smoothly shaven outer lips. Her mound was high and made plump looking by the tangle of curls on it. Her lower lips were small and narrow and I couldn't see any inner lips at all, except up near her clit. Two folds fanned out below it, setting it up like a bright pink pearl. I licked my lips as she knee walked up along my thighs.

She paused above my hips and looked down, her hands going to my shaft. She grabbed it with both hands and caressed it for a second before she lifted it upright. She held it there for a second and then looked at me. "I'm not sure whether I want to tease myself and you for a while or just drive it home."

"Do what you'd normally do. That was your advice to me." I replied with a grin.

"What I'd normally do is being overruled by the length of time since.." She laughed softly. "Good old lust is working overtime and I'm in a hurry."

With that said, she lifted my shaft back up and rubbed the spongy head back and forth along the length of her slit, pausing each time at her clit and again at her wet opening. She would shiver as the head brushed over her clit and her hips would flex as it touched her opening. The slippery wetness of her sex against the sensitive head made me groan.

After a minute of doing this, she gave out with a hissing moan as her belly jerked in time with her hips flexing. She was trying to get the head lined up with her opening but wasn't having much luck. I think she was having small orgasms each time the head brushed against her opening. I do know that she was getting even wetter than she had been before.

The next time I felt her sex nibble at the head of my dick, I lifted my hips sharply and entered her. She gave a loud yell and sat down, driving me half way into her hot velvety depths. Her mouth was now open but no sound came out. Her eyes were tightly shut. Her hips and belly jerked in a rolling rhythm as she slowly sank down on me.

When her ass met my hips, she groaned loudly and leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest. She started to make little rocking, lunging movements, each accompanied by a short gasping breath. Her vagina would grip and then release me with each gasp. I laid still and let her do, as she wanted.

After a minute or so, she lifted one hand, made a fist, and slowly but firmly hit it on my chest several times. "Oh shit!" she said softly and then banged my chest a couple more time.

I grinned as I brought my hands up and caressed her thighs and hips. She was either having one hell of a long drawn out orgasm or a series of short hard ones. Either way, she was cumming her brains out. I could feel her warm juices running along my shaft and then dribbling down over my balls.

The inner walls of her sex were doing marvelous things around my shaft. It was a rippling effect that started at the head and ran down to the base of my shaft. If I had moved any at all, I would have probably exploded myself.

*****

Over time, the rippling effect slowed and then stopped. Penny sat still as a statue except for her heavy breathing. When she had caught her breath, she lifted her head and looked at me. A shy grin slowly spread across her face. "Sorry about that."

She paused and took a shuddery breath. "I ain't felt nothing like that since my honeymoon, if you could call it that, twenty two years ago. I was a virgin then and didn't have any idea of what to expect. My husband was gentle and patience and had me so hot that by the time he entered me, I did about the same thing as I did just now."

Smiling she leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips. When she straightened up she said, "You have that same gentle, knowing, patience that he had. I think I made a good choice."

She rocked her hips slowly from side to side and whispered, "Damn, that feels so good in there. I had almost forgotten what it felt like."

I grinned and whispered, "It sure ain't bad from this side either. You fit like a warm velvet glove."

She sighed and rocked her hips again. "I've always been tight and very sensitive. I figured it was because I never had any kids. That's the one thing I regret the most."

"Why was that?" I asked softly.

She shrugged and replied, still rocking her hips. "It just never happened. We never used any kind of protection but I never got pregnant."

All of a sudden, she stopped moving and got a big-eyed look on her face. "Oh my God, we're not using any protection. I don't want to get pregnant now. I couldn't handle it."

"There's no chance of that." I told her. "When my youngest son was born my wife got fixed and a few days later so did I. It was our insurance policy, so to speak."

"You're sure?" She asked with a suspicious look on her face.

"I can go home and get you the paperwork and the doctor's report, if you really want me to," I said. "I wouldn't lie to you."

She grinned as she lifted her hips a couple of inches and then lowered them back. She made a soft sound and shook her head. "I'll take your word for it," she whispered. "I ain't given this ride up for nobody and no reason. It's been way to long and way to nerve racking to get to this point and time."

She worked her hips up and down slowly. I could feel her moving all along my shaft as she did. I groaned softly and whispered, "I'm sure glad of that but I have a feeling that it ain't going to be a very long ride. You feel so damned good."

She grinned, lifted her hips higher, and then dropped down sharply. "Then I better get all I can, while I can."

I groaned loudly and nodded my head.

True to her word, she rode me hard, with me trying to give as good as I got. We ended up finishing in a dead heat, lots of heat and me nearly dead. I tried to hold back for as long as I could but that wasn't very long.

As the first jet of hot semen ripped my shaft, she slammed herself down on me and ground her hips back and forth, rubbing her swollen clit on my pelvic bone. The second jet seemed to ignite her orgasm. Her inner muscles clamped down on me as a hot gush washed over my balls.

I had never felt anything like the squeezing, pulling, rolling, massage her vagina was giving my dick. I thought she was going to chew it up and spit it out. I'm not sure who was yelling the loudest, her, or me.

The next thing I knew, she had a hand on each side of my head and was kissing the hell out of me in a wild passionate kiss that went on and on until we finally had to come up for air.

I lay there gasping for breath and she lay on top of me doing the same. My eyes found hers and we both smiled. She held my head again and lowered her lips to mine in a soft gentle quick kiss.

When she raised her head, she whispered breathily, "Oh my Lord." And then she grinned.

I nodded my head, not trusting that I could talk and breathe at the same time.

"Are you alright?" She asked with concern in her voice.

I nodded again and grinned up at her.

"Don't you go and die on me. I'd never forgive myself," she said grinning down at me.

"I don't plan on it." I told her, my breathing becoming easier.

She leaned down and kissed me softly. I kissed her back.

She lifted her head slightly, breaking the kiss. "What do you have planned for the rest of the weekend?" She asked softly.

"Before, nothing, but now.." I let the sentence trail off as I pulled her head down for a long gentle kiss.

She broke the kiss with a long drawn out sigh and sat up. My dick was soft but still inside her. She wiggled gently from side to side and grinned. "I don't think my little pussy wants to give up its dinner."

I laughed and replied, "When it does, there going to be one hell of a mess, believe me. One even bigger than the one we already have."

She wiggled again and we both could hear the squishing noise from where we were joined. "I think you're right on both counts, so what do we do now."

"The only idea I can think of, is for you to jump up and run for a towel while I try and dam up the flow. I'll try and keep it between my legs instead of on the bed. Otherwise, we'll have the wet spot from hell," I said with a laugh.

"We could always move to the other bed," she said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"I was hoping to save that one for tomorrow. You know, a new day, a new bed. I figure if we keep it up like we've been going, we'll need it. This one will either be broken or a swamp."

She laughed and nodded. "Or it won't matter as we'll both be dead."

"Oh, you'll live but I probably won't. I won't have one complaint in the world either. The smile on my face will drive the mortician crazy trying to get it back to normal. Every time he does this silly grin will return."

She laughed and shook her head. "You are one crazy old white man."

"And your point is?" I asked with a big grin.

"No point, just an observation," she said as she laid back down on me for another kiss.

*****

As she moved, the cork came out of the bottle and the mad scramble was on. I jammed my thighs together and she ran for the bathroom. She returned with two small towels, one went under my raised thighs and the other on top.

We mopped at the mess, laughing at ourselves, as we did. Finally, I said, "Okay, enough of this. I think it's time we took it to the shower."

I wiggled to the edge of the bed and held out my hands. "Give me a hand. Maybe I can get up without making it worse."

She grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. We looked down at the bed. There was a small wet spot near the edge. I picked the towel up. There was another spot about the size of a silver dollar. "Not bad," I said off hand.

"Not bad at all," she said with a smile.

I turned toward the bathroom and took a step. I stuffed the towel I had in my hand between my legs. Penny looked at me funny. "Flee for your life. The dam has broken. Women and small children first," I said with a laugh as I headed for the bathroom and the shower.

I got in the shower and took the towel with me. I dropped it and turned on the water. As I was adjusting the temperature, Penny stepped in behind me. "You're not the only one that needs a lifeboat. I'm sticky in places I didn't know could stick."

I pulled the little knob up for the showerhead and got hit in the face with the spray. I tried to back up but Penny was right behind me so I turned around. She reached over my shoulder and angled the spray down onto my back.

"Now you won't drown from that," she said as she slipped her arms around me. "I won't guarantee anything for later though."

I kissed her and ran my hands over her ass and back. She was warm and slippery in my arms. Her breasts were mashed to my chest and I could feel her rock hard nipples move as she breathed.

When my fingers dipped between her ass cheeks, she wiggled and broke the kiss. "I'd be careful doing that. You might get a finger or two broke."

"You don't like that?" I asked softly.

She grinned and replied, "I didn't say that, I just said be careful. I do like it but it tends to drive me crazy and makes me go wild."

"If you get any wilder than a few minutes ago, I'm in a world of trouble."

"Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet. That was just a warm up."

"Oh shit, I need to check on my medical insurance when we get out of here." I replied jokingly.

"Who said I was letting you out of here?" She asked in return.

Before I could reply, she kissed me and ran her hands over my back and ass. When one of her fingers tickled my asshole, my hips moved forward, pressing my limp manhood against her mound. She moved her hips tighter to me and rubbed the tight curls on her mound against me. It felt odd at first and then very sensuous. Her finger continued to tease me.

My hands had been on her back but now I dropped one to run my fingers up and down the deep cleft of her ass. She clenched her ass cheeks and stopped my fingers from moving. I tried the same thing but it didn't work as well.

"You need to work on that," she whispered as she broke our kiss. "I can damn near crack walnuts with mine."

I laughed and replied, "Somehow I almost believe that."

She grinned and whispered, "Be very careful what you wish for, you just might find out."

"Promises, promises," I whispered back.

Her grin widened and then she kissed me, long hard and deeply. Her finger also slipped into my ass an inch or so. I heard myself groan softly as her hips started to move from side to side again. My manhood wasn't nearly as soft as it had been before.

Between her finger, her soft fuzzy mound, and the passionate kiss, it wasn't long before my dick was standing up tall and proud. I tried to tease her asshole like she was doing to me but I was having no luck. Every time I would touch it, she would tighten up her ass muscles and my fingers would be pushed away.

She slowly broke our kiss and smiled at me. "Time to get cleaned up," she said softly. She slipped her finger out of my ass and asked, "Where's the soap?"

"Uh, out there somewhere." I replied indicating the area outside the shower curtain. I pulled the curtain back and picked up the small bar of soap lying on top of the toilet bowl.

As I turned back, something hot enveloped my dick to the very base. I dropped the soap as I looked down and saw Penny with her nose against my pelvic bone and my dick completely in her mouth. She made a soft moaning noise as she sucked in her cheeks and lifted her head. Her tongue was fluttering along the bottom of my shaft as it came out of her mouth. She paused with just the head between her lips and then slowly swallowed me again. Now it was my turn to moan.

She continued to suck on my dick in long lazy movements from the tip to the base and back again until my hips gave a little quivering shiver. She removed me completely from her mouth and then gave the head a last kiss. Looking up at me, she smiled and licked her lips.

"We taste good together."

She picked up the soap and stood up. She took her time unwrapping it, watching me through her lashes as she did. When she had it unwrapped, she handed it to me. "Do me and don't miss an inch of my body," she whispered as she turned around and put her hands on the far wall, leaning forward and spreading her feet as wide as the tub would allow.

My hands shook as I lathered them up. I stepped up close behind her and reached up to the tops of her shoulders. I lathered her dark skin from her shoulders to her tailbone, taking my time and savoring the silky smoothness of her skin.

I lathered up my hands again and stepped closer, pressing my hard-on into the deep cleft of her ass as I reached around and lathered up her breasts. I cupped one in each hand and lifted, feeling their weight and firmness. I gave them a gentle squeeze, which got me a gentle squeeze from her ass cheeks.

I lowered my hands and used my forefingers and thumbs to roll her large nipples back and forth. This got an even tighter squeeze to my dick. I gave her nipples a gentle pull as I rolled them around. The pressure on my dick went up and she moaned softly, her ass moving up and down slowly. My dick moved with her ass, so I did to. When I released her nipples, her ass relaxed but still moved slowly up and down, my dick now sliding easily between her ass cheeks.

My hands soaped up her belly and ended up rubbing along the insides of her thighs. She would moan softly each time my hand bumped into her sex. I moved my hands to the front of her thighs and ran them up and down, gently brushing her outer lips at the top of each stroke. She shivered and pressed her ass back tighter against me, still slowly moving it up and down.

I cupped her sex and mound in one hand and rubbed them in rhythm with the movement of her ass. She moaned loudly. I soaped up her curls and then down between her legs as far as I could reach. As I moved my hand back up, my middle finger dipped into her silky slit. I rubbed up and down. I could feel her hips tremble as the base of my finger rubbed lightly over her exposed clit. Her ass cheeks clamped down on my dick again, very tightly this time. I had to move with her or lose something I valued greatly.

Her hand came off the wall and down to grab my wrist. I stopped moving the hand and slowly her ass cheeks relaxed. "I was about to come," Penny whispered breathily. "I want to wait, if that's alright with you."

"Fine with me," I whispered back.

She moved her hand back to the wall and I stepped back from her. I lathered up the cheeks of her ass and marveled at the smooth texture of her skin. I ran my fingers down between her cheeks and she came up on her toes, sticking her ass out even farther. Damn what a gorgeous sight. I've always been an ass man and this was one for the record book, in my opinion.

I used one hand to rub between those luscious globes and the other to slide between her legs and cup her sex from the rear. Staying away from her sensitive clit, I explored her opening. When I slipped a soapy finger into it, she gasped and came up higher on her toes. When I pressed a finger on my other hand to the puckered open of her ass, she pressed back and moaned softly.

I moved the finger in her pussy slowly in and out, as I held a steady pressure against her ass hole. Slowly the slippery finger entered her ass. She let out a soft moaning groan the whole time. When my finger was in to the second knuckle, I eased it back a little and then moved it back forward. She gave out with a loud gasp and I felt her inner muscles clamp down on both fingers.

Her hips began to shiver, so I removed both fingers. I went on by soaping up the backs of her thighs and then down to her calves. Slowly she came down off her toes and then she sighed deeply. I was kneeling behind her now and the view was outstanding. The dark shiny skin of her thighs was parted enough for me to see the bright pink of her slit and the lighter brown starfish of her anus. Her ass was stuck out proudly.

I stood up quickly, angled the showerhead so that it rinsed the soap off her ass and then I squatted back down. I kissed and licked one slick cheek and then the other. When I moved to the center and took a slow lick up it, she came back up on her toes and moaned loudly. I used my hands to press her cheeks wider apart as I took another lick. She moaned loudly again and pushed her ass back tighter to my face.

I could taste a little soap left from my hasty rinsing but I didn't care. The tip of my tongue brushed over the tight pucker of her asshole and I liked to have gotten my nose broken as she jammed her rock hard ass back sharply. I grabbed her hips and jammed my tongue against the opening. She bent farther forward and gave out with a yell. My tongue slowly enter her. Her ass and hips were shaking now.

I felt her hand slapping lightly at my head. With a grin, I let her hips go and stood up. I used my hand to run the head of my dick up and down between those satiny globes for a second and then I touched the head to her anus. She gasped loudly and tried to move away. I let her.

She straightened up and turned around to lean back against the wall of the shower, her breathing slightly ragged and fast. Her face had a strange look on it. "I thought you were going to try and fuck me there," she whispered.

"The thought crossed my mind." I told her.

She looked at me for a few seconds and then dropped her eyes. "I've never.. My husband never.. You know what I mean," she said softly.

Her eyes darted to my face with a searching look. "I've had fantasies about it," she whispered.

I nodded and held my hands out to her. "We'll file that away under things to explore." I told her with a smile. "Along with a bag of walnuts come Christmas time."

She laughed and came into my arms for a kiss.

*****

Later as we were rinsing the soap off her, and me, she said, "If you promise to be gentle, I might just let you try to fuck me there."

"Woman, do I look that crazy to you? I don't want my walnuts crack or my dick crushed." I told her bluntly.

Her eyes got big and she got this incredulous look on her face for a second. Then I grinned and winked as I said, "I'll be as gentle as you want me to be. I've had a little practice at it. My wife loved it every so often. Not a regular thing, something special, you might say."

She hit me lightly on the chest. "Damn you, you like to have scared me to death. Here I was offering you my only cherry and you were turning it down."

"Hey you're the one that bragged you could crack walnuts with that thing." I told her with a big grin.

"Okay, maybe it was pecans and not walnuts and I promise not to crack anything of yours. How's that?"

I laughed and gathered her into my arms for a kiss.

*****

We were out of the shower and I was taking my time drying her off. I started at her shoulders and worked my way down the front, pausing to kiss and lick the interesting hollows and high spots. I sucked on one hard nipple and then the other, feeling them grow even larger as I did. She murmured softly in pleasure as I did.

I licked along the bottom of her ribs and then flicked my tongue in her belly button. She squirmed and pushed my head away. I grinned up at her as I moved the towel down to her sex. She spread her feet farther apart and shivered as the towel ran over her clit and outer lips.

I moved the towel down and started to dry her thighs. As I did, I leaned in and ran my tongue up on side of her slit and down the other. Her hands were back at my head but not pushing me away. I pressed my tongue to her large exposed clit and held it there. Her hips did a little fluttery quiver as she groaned loudly. I lifted my head and dried her other leg.

Standing up I said, "Turn around so I can do the other side."

She smiled as she did. "You are doing a fine job of it. The only problem is you're supposed to be drying me but part of me keeps getting wetter and wetter."

"Don't worry, I have a special way of drying that, but I'll wait until you're lying down before I do." I told her as I kissed my way across her shoulder and up the back of her neck.

She shivered and whispered, "I'm more likely to drown you, if you're going to do what I think you are."

"I'll take my chances," I whispered back as I kissed her other shoulder.

Before she could say anything else, I ran the towel down her back to the top of her ass. I followed it with little flicking licks down her backbone. I planted a kiss on her tailbone and then squatted to kiss my way down one ass cheek and back up the other.

Penny took little half steps to the side and bent at the waist to place both hands on the floor. I must say I didn't expect her to be so limber. In this position, her low-slung sex was staring me right in the face. There was no doubt about her wetness either.

I licked up and down the tight muscles at the back of her thighs and then took a lick from her clit to her asshole, in one long slow swipe. She made a gasping sound and wiggled her ass from side to side.

"Damn!" she whispered. "You sure like to use that tongue of yours don't you?"

I gave her another lick, pausing to explore the depths of her sex. Her taste was musky, almost spicy. I dipped my tongue in as far as it would go and wiggled it around. She made another gasping sound and pressed back against my face.

"Oh fuck yes!" she said loudly as I continued to tongue her. Her hips quivered and started to shake.

I moved my head back, dropped down, and sucked in the hard nub of her clit. It was hot and slick as I ran my tongue around and around it. Her knees flexed and then she pressed back hard against me. I flicked her clit with short sharp little flicks. She gave a soft yell and hunched back against my mouth. My nose was bushing her opening.

"Oh God!" she yelled as she came all over my face. She was right; she damn near did drown me.

I moved my mouth up and stabbed my tongue back in her sex. This just seemed to heighten her orgasm. She shook and humped my face through a long drawn out series of orgasms. I had to stop tonguing her pussy a couple of time so I could swallow. She was like a water fountain gone wild.

Slowly her knees buckled and she went down onto them. I followed her down as far as I could and then I caught her hips as she sprawled out flat on the floor. I sat back on my heels and smiled down at her. I could feel her juices running down my cheeks and chin. I would definitely have to wash my face.

*****

After a time, she made a soft whimpering sound and then rolled over onto her side. I had rinsed the small towels out from earlier and used one to wash my face. The other was in the sink, soaking in warm water. I stood up from the commode seat and went to wring it out.

Penny rolled over onto her back and looked up at me. Her face had a blank look for a moment and then she focused on my face. She smiled and then sighed. "You're going to kill me yet," she whispered hoarsely.

I grinned and moved down between her knees. I laid the warm cloth over her sex and gently pressed it there. She gave a small gasp and her hips jerked sharply. "I'll let you do the rest. You know where you're the most sensitive. Where you can wipe and where you can't."

She moved her feet in and her knees up. She spread them wide and reached for the warm towel. She sighed and closed her eyes as she cleaned herself up. Every so often, her hips would give a little jerk. After a moment, she opened her eyes, licked her lips, and handed me the towel. "Rinse please."

I rinsed it and handed it back to her. She ran it over her inner thighs and then down the crack of her ass. "Damn!" she whispered, "Just how many times did I come or did I have some help?"

"Nope, you did that all by yourself, well, except for the tongue part." I told her with a big grin.

"Yeah, the tongue part," she said softly with a slow shake of her head. "That was the special treat in our marriage. Hubby did it to me on special occasions. It wasn't something he was particularly fond of but he did it for me. I did it for him and he returned the favor."

"I guess it's one of those cultural things," I said in a similar tone as she had used. "I enjoy the hell out of doing it."

She groaned softly and replied, "I was afraid you were going to say that. I enjoyed the hell out of it myself and it could be the death of me, if you keep doing it."

"I've never heard of anyone dying from being eaten but then again, it probably wouldn't be listed as the actual cause of death." I told her with a grin. "Something to do with the censors on the five o'clock news."

She laughed and then groaned softly as her hips jerked and the muscles of her stomach rippled.

"Are you alright?" I asked quickly.

"Oh, I'm just fine but laughing moves things that shouldn't be moved right now. Damn, I'm so sensitive I can't believe it, but then again, I can't believe how much different it was from you doing that and my husband. He'd give me a few licks here and there and then, as I got close to coming he would move away and jam his dick in. I'd come and come hard but never like I just did with your tongue in me," she said in a rush.

"You told me to do it my way and I was just following instructions." I told her with a grin.

She opened one eye and peeked at me. "Yeah but you're not supposed to enjoy it as much as I do."

"Hey, I always make sure the lady comes first. Well, most of the time I try to anyway. Sometimes it just doesn't work out that way."

"It sure as hell worked out this time," she said as she handed me the towel. "I should feel like I've been run over by a truck but I don't. I've got those lazy, well satisfied; damn that was good, feels. I just want to lay here and let the glow flow."

"You sleep there and your back is going to hate you in the morning. Not to mention a few dozen of the muscles you've abused in the last couple of hours. Anyway, cuddling is going to be a bitch with that door in the way."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Okay, I get the idea. I should make you carry my big ass to the bed but I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." She rolled over on her side and added, "I'm going to roll over on my stomach so I can get up. You stay in front of me, where I can keep an eye on you. I ain't letting you behind me for a while; you're way too dangerous when you're back there."

"Oh come on, let me help you up," I said teasingly.

"Nope, no way. I'd probably end up doing a headstand in the closet. I got down here on my own, and I can damn well get myself back up."

She got as far as her knees. Her eyes were level with my semi hard manhood. She eyed me for a second and licked her lips. "I know a way to even the score," she whispered. "I'll lay a lip lock on that so good that the white will come off."

I backed up and shook my head. "Oh no you don't, you're getting up there on the bed and relaxing for a while. We both need it. Anyway, it's around midnight and I for one have had a long day."

"Yeah and you're going to have a longer tomorrow." Penny replied with a big grin. "A brand new day and a brand new bed. What could be wrong with that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment