top

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Toni's little sister

Toni's little sister [part 2 of 2]
By: jodaki (jayknie@yahoo.com)

Toni and I had been having our twice a week two-night stands for a couple months when she told me one night that she had yet another surprise for me. Unfortunately, I told her that I had news for her as well. She knew I was still in school, but she didn't know when I had to start attending class again. I told her that the next two-night session might be our last for a while, as classes started the following week. She told me that was not going to work for her, so we would just have to rearrange our schedule. I had made enough money over that summer that I was not going to have to work during the school year, especially because I had been living off of frequent meals with Toni. Since I had no work, and my social life was not as important to me anymore, I figured I might have enough time to continue to see her. My only condition was that I had to do better this school year, so our lovemaking couldn't interfere too much with my studies. She agreed, but then told me she had a surprise for me before the school year started. It just so happened that the three-month anniversary of our first night together coincided with our next two-night stand, which was our last one before I started classes.

On Saturday, my last day of work, the guys in the lumberyard were giving me a farewell party, and I saw this girl that I had not seen for many years. I could not believe my eyes. When I was in 8th grade, I was taking Advanced Algebra at the high school, and there was one senior in my class. She was five years older than me, but sat next to me in class. I was by far the youngest, and she was the oldest, so it was weird for me to be next to her since I was also getting a better grade than she was. We had a project that required out of school cooperation, so I rode my bike over to her house on Saturday afternoon. This girl, Whitney, was pretty good at math, but not this stuff, so I did most of the work. She was asking me questions about myself, since she obviously had no idea what she was doing at the moment. She was about to go to college, but she told me her parents were not going to give her a car if she did not get her usual grade. She told me she needed someone to help her with math, but since she had a reputation to protect, she figured I was the only one who could help her. She was likely going to graduate as the valedictorian, but only if I helped her. She told me that she was going to tell her friends that she was helping me and use me as her community service. She knew that I would agree because she was incredibly hot. She was the captain of the dance team, and the homecoming queen in the fall that year. The deal she ended up giving me was that she would teach me how to kiss if I taught her math. When she aced her final and was going to be the valedictorian, we made out for our last time. I had such a hard-on that I jacked-off for the first time in my life later that night.

Seeing Whitney was definitely a shock. She looked as good as ever. She was always incredibly athletic as she played basketball, volleyball and softball. She was one of the most popular people to ever go to our high school. She was captain of three sports teams, and was the first girl to ever be both Homecoming Queen and Prom Queen. She was also the object of my earliest sexual fantasies. As I talked to her she reminded me of that last day we kissed, and told me if her sister Toni allowed it, I might get to do so again. I could not believe my ears. This same girl I dreamt of a long time ago, was the surprise Toni had for me that night. I could not wait.

I was nervous as I approached Toni's house that night. She and I had been spending less and less time actually having sex, and more time talking and cuddling. She liked to think of our cuddling as "naked time." But when she opened the door wearing that very same nightgown that she had worn our first time, I new I was in for some fun. Whitney and Toni started asking me about my childhood fantasies. I was not sure how to respond. I enjoyed my time with Toni quite a bit, but there was something about Whitney that made me a babbling idiot. Whereas Toni was the 31-year-old bombshell with amazingly large tits that stands at 5'1; Whitney is a 25-year-old hottie with decently large and very perky tits, an absolutely perfect ass, and is a lanky 5'9". If there were not some similar facial features, I never would have been able to guess that these two beauties were sisters.

Despite the fact that Toni already knew the story, Whitney went ahead and told it. I sat on that blue leather couch with Toni in my lap, and Whitney sat in the armchair next to us. She was wearing this nice dark gray mini skirt with a white blouse, with a light colored bra underneath. I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the situation despite having a beautiful underdressed woman lying across my lap, so I suggested we started drinking. Toni had run out of butterscotch schnapps, so I suggested that we drink some White Russians. I put extra vodka in mine, and this helped me relax a lot quicker. So I decided to bring up this surprise Toni had in mind for me. She said that if she and I were ever going to become closer, I needed to fulfill this one fantasy that I had not yet fulfilled. I knew she had married her high school sweetheart, I knew she cheated on him once, and through our games together she had fulfilled every one of her fantasies. I told her that she was enough for me, but I knew that I wanted to have Whitney once in my life. Whitney is going to be married, so this is my last chance to sleep with her, and Toni was going to let me do it.

So I asked how this would work. Toni told me that she would get me aroused, and then leave the room while Whitney and I went at it. Since Whitney was only staying that night, I was going to get to spend the next day and night with Toni alone. So Whitney left the room to change, but I told her I liked her outfit and that it was not necessary. She left the room and said she would come back when Toni exited. I tried one last time to convince Toni that it was not necessary to do this, and I would much prefer to sleep with her. However, she said she would not do it with me again until I had slept with Whitney once, so that she could really be sure I was happy with her. She had a strange gleam in her eye, so I was not sure how to take this. However, in the end, I acquiesced.

Toni left the room, and then entered Whitney. She told me that if she had not already had her 18th birthday by the time she finally compensated me, she might have let me get a little farther on that day. She had a crush on me, because I was the only one not intimidated by her beauty and popularity. Around me, she felt like she was normal, and this was important to her. I could not believe my ears. This made my dick swell, and instantly I was all over her and trying to take off my pants. I kissed her as passionately as I could while unbuckling my belt. Once my cock was free from its bounds, I moved to working on clearing the path to her pussy. I unzipped her mini-skirt and found I was right about the color of her underwear. Her panties were a very pale pink lace g-string. I broke our embrace, got down on my knees, and kissed up her thighs as I pulled down her panties. I gave her pussy one swift light kiss, and then stood back up and reentered our embrace and touched my lips to hers once again.

I broke apart again while I took off my shirt, and then began to unbutton her blouse. I started to kiss her neck and worked down slowly to right between her tits. I reached around her and unsnapped her bra. As her tits stood free, I had a flashback, and knew that this was my chance to fulfill my fantasy. I picked her up and set her on the leather couch and attacked her pussy with my mouth. I kissed the inside of her thighs and breathed lightly onto her pussy. I could tell she was starting to get excited, so I started licking little circles around her clit. As her pussy lips started to swell, her juices started flowing. She was definitely getting wet now, so I inserted one finger into her fold. It went in very slowly and smoothly, and then I began to finger fuck her as I continued flicking her twat with my tongue. From her constant pulsations, I knew her orgasm was starting to build, so I backed off and turned her over. I grabbed hold of her ass and entered her pussy from behind. I moved my hands to cup her tits, and continued fucking her tight pussy. As I continued slamming my manhood into her love canal, her pulsating was beginning again. I knew she was getting ready to cum, and at the same time my orgasm was building as well. She started to scream as her orgasm hit and it shook her entire body tremendously. This sent me over the edge and I shot my load into the back of her womb. She was incredible, but I knew that I wanted my Toni back again. Whitney said that she was unprotected, but since Toni could not have children, that was the real surprise. I told her to go back to her fiancée, and that I needed to fuck my Toni right now.

I ran back into Toni's bedroom and found her lying there on her stomach. I told her that what she did to me was unfair, and that I was going to make her pay. I was glad that I fulfilled my fantasy, but it just made me realize how much I loved her. She asked what on Earth I was going to make her do, so I told her to get naked and follow me to her shower. We had made love in her shower before, but this time was going to be different. Instead of our usual leaning against the wall style of screwing, I picked her up and had her wrap her legs around my back. As I held her in the air, she bounced her body back and forth along my rock hard dick, with her massive tits bouncing in the air in my face. I came harder than I have ever cum before, and this sent shivers through her entire body. I came with such force that it sent her into orgasms of her own. We collapsed right there in the shower, and I told her that it was just the beginning. I told her that either she would agree to marry me or I would never sleep with her again. She told me that this is what she had wanted all along, and would agree on one condition. She took my cock into her hands, and started to play with my balls. I don't know if it was the moment or her incredible hands, but all of the sudden my dick sprang to life for a third time that night.

We went back into her room to find Whitney was there to say goodbye. She was happy for Toni and me, and needed to get back to her husband. She assured me that she loved him, but that he unknowingly could not have children. I said that was fine but all I ever want from then on is to sleep with my future wife Toni. Whitney left, and almost immediately I had slid my dick in between her legs. She rode my cock at alternating speeds for over an hour before we climaxed. I suckled her massive tits, and we discussed the idea that she would rent her extra space at her house out to me as an apartment, so that I could move in with her. The renting idea was just a cover so my parents would continue to pay for my education. I thought it was a great idea and it gave me even more opportunity to have some adventures with my fiancée Toni.

No comments:

Post a Comment