top

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Doctors Wife!

The Doctors Wife!
By: Knob-Out (knob-out@hotmail.co.uk)

The Doctors wife.

I had started a small chauffeur company about two years previous which up until recently hadn't performed very well. I had kept my head above water so to speak but had never really made consistently good money over any length of time.

That was until recently when I managed to secure a contract with a private company which dealt within the health sector.

It was a comprised of a large group of doctors and surgeons who travelled to different hospitals to offer their services on a private basis to perform operations give seminars etc for large amounts of money.

I gained the contract mostly by accident after helping out the most senior doctor when he was harassed by a group of guys one night outside a bar in London.

As I took him home in his distressed state he asked for my details which I gave him and as a result I gained the contract to drive him and his fellow doctors round the country to perform their tasks.

This had become a very lucrative deal indeed, so much so that if I lost it I knew the company would fold and I would be looking for another job. This was not an ideal situation for a 36 year old married guy with two children.

This fine balance was tested to the full a couple of months ago when I went to collect the top man, Dr. Jefferson from his extremely large residence in London in the early hours of the morning.

Dr. Jefferson was a man of about 60 years white grey hair and an upright stature. He was a consultant surgeon who had a fierce-some reputation within the medical fraternity but at the same time regarded as one of the top surgeons in the country.

He was married to Amy a woman some 20 years his junior who I had only seen briefly one afternoon as she played tennis in their rear garden. From a distance I could see she had a pretty good figure with blonde bobbed hair and very tanned legs.

I collected Dr. Jefferson and took him to the hospital concerned where he asked me to take Amy wherever she wanted to go as she had some shopping to do and did not want to drive in London. I of course said I would and went back to get Amy at around 10 am the same day.

I knocked on the door and Amy met me wearing a short silky negligee. It was tied at the front in intervals and did nothing to hide the large pair of tits underneath and stopped short between mid thigh and crotch.

"Hi Terry come in I won't be a moment, have a seat." She said as she opened the door for me and walked off. As she walked away she undid one of the straps on her shoulders and the negligee fell from her body and floated to the floor revealing a most perfect pair of arse cheeks I had ever had the pleasure to look upon.

My cock twitched at the sight of them and I wondered what the front of her looked like if the rear was anything to go by.

She returned after about 15 minutes dressed in a short wrap over skirt, blouse and high heels. Her makeup was superb and for the first time I could see how lucky her husband was to have a wife that looked this beautiful.

She got into the front passenger seat and slumped backwards letting the skirt part slightly. She was not wearing any hosiery at all and actually never needed it as her legs were a perfect tanned brown, all smooth and shiny.

"Well it's nice to meet you at last Terry; Daniel has told me so much about you." "Oh has he, hope it was all good." I answered my eyes drifting to her thighs which were becoming more exposed as the car went over bump after bump.

"Definitely Terry, he is full of admiration for you and I have to say he is right, you are a good looking chap." I felt myself start to blush as I replied, "I don't know about that but it's a pleasure to meet you at last and if it's compliments that are being spread around then I have to say he has a beautiful wife of that there is no doubt."

"Why thankyou Terry, compliments like that are most welcome anytime. I can see we are going to get along just fine." With that she slumped further down into the seat and we small talked on the way to London for her shopping spree.

After several hours of non stop buying we arrived at a café for a drink. We sat opposite each other and discussed families, marriage etc and as the conversation progressed I felt her foot brush against my leg. I thought it may have been just by accident but the foot became bolder, travelled up my leg and started to caress my thigh.

I grabbed hold of her foot to stop it going higher and she said, "Thankyou Terry a massage would be most welcome at this moment." I took the hint and massaged her toes whilst she smiled a knowing smile then moved her other foot between my legs stopping it as it came into contact with my genitals.

I jumped slightly and she said, "Oops, sorry." But didn't remove it instead she wiggled her toes against my bollocks which in turn caused my cock to start to rise. "Mmmmm very nice." She murmured, "I'm glad you're enjoying it." I replied not knowing whether it was the massage or my cock she was on about. "Very much so." She said and pushed her foot harder against my rising cock before removing both of her feet and getting up to go.

"Come on Terry lets shop." She demanded and started to walk away. I got up to go but only after I moved my cock into a position where my erection would not be so obvious and followed her.

After what seemed like an eternity we ended back at her home and I dumped the shopping in the lounge. She had disappeared just after going indoors and I was just about to leave when she called out. "Terry." "Yes Amy." "Can you come in here for a second please?"

I followed the voice upstairs and into a large bedroom where Amy met me leaning against an upright of a four pillar bed. She had stripped off her road clothes and changed into a black lacy Basque that just about kept her tits in control. A black lacy pair of panties covered her pussy and stockings now accentuated her long sensuous legs with black high heels adorning her feet.

She looked one hundred percent vamp and I knew I was in a dangerous situation. I had never been unfaithful to my wife and I had no intentions of starting now.

"Well, how do I look in my new outfit?" She asked with a wicked smile upon her face. "Absolutely ravishing Amy." It was no lie, she looked stunning.

She started to walk slowly, provocatively towards me and I started to get hot under the collar and my bloody cock started to rise as she looked directly at my fly, she must have seen the bulge appearing.

"I can see that part of you thinks I'm sexy, what about the rest of you?" She said as she closed in and began to stroke my cock through my trousers.

I pulled her hand away from my zip and said, "Amy you are a stunning woman and anyone in their right mind would want to make love to you without a second thought but I'm married and very happy and so are you. We have far too much to lose if we get it together and our partners find out. It's a flattering thought but I can't get sexually involved with you."

She replaced her hand on my stiff cock and said, "Firstly, I know you want to fuck me if your cock is anything to go by. Secondly Daniel and I haven't had sex for years; he is far too involved in his work. Thirdly he is just too old for me now, I need the energy of a younger man and last but not least he knows what I have in mind for you and I have his blessing."

I was stunned, "I'm sorry Amy I just can't do it." "Daniel thought you may say that and he has told me to tell you to think of how much you could lose should he move his account somewhere else and if you didn't believe me then contact him direct and he will tell you himself."

To put it bluntly I was fucked! There was no way on earth I could jeapordise this account and they both new it, reluctantly I knew I had to admit defeat this time and try to think of a way round the problem before she wanted a re-match.

"Are you've conceded haven't you, I can tell." She took her hand off my cock and walked to the bed and lay upon it saying. "Take those clothes off and join me on here will you?"

I reluctantly slipped off my tie, unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it out of my trousers throwing it across a nearby chair. Next was my shoes and socks then I unzipped my trousers and took them off adding them to the same chair with my shirt.

My cock had become quite a pole by now and had made a massive tent in the front of my boxer shorts which had a wet patch on the front of them where my cock had started to leak pre-cum

I stood there for a second and looked at Amy hoping she would say, 'enough' but she just opened up her legs, rubbed her pussy through her panties and said, "Don't stop tiger I want to see that big cock of yours."

I quickly slid my boxers down and off my legs letting my cock spring free as I stood upright. It was getting angry alright and was starting to bounce with the blood my pounding heart was pumping through it.

I walked to the bed with my cock swaying from side to side watching her masturbate herself with her fingers which now slipped inside her panties. She patted the bed covers inviting me to get onto it with her.

I made a conscious decision to fuck her hard and fast so I could get out of the house as fast as I could, after all I may as well enjoy it if I've got to!

I got between her legs and gripped her lacy panties with one hand then ripped them from her body in one go. "God." She said in surprise. I was the one surprised. Her pussy was pink and puffy with just a fine covering of hair just above her clit which was starting to poke its nose from beneath its protective hood.

Her cunt had started to ooze its juices making her labia glisten in the lights of the room. I forced her legs wider and nudged my cock at the entrance of her cunt. I had no protection but thought it was worth taking the chance, I mean what was the chances a doctor's wife would have some type of disease.

I got my hips closer to hers, took hold of her thighs and without warning I rammed my cock deep inside her wet hole. "Fuck me that hurt you bastard take it out." I ignored her pleas and fucked her for all I was worth.

Her cunt was like a vice gripping my rock hard cock every inch of the way and there was no doubt I had started to enjoy this fuck.

"You want some cock do you, you want to get fucked by a younger guy well here it is baby, do you like my cock now bitch?" I shouted at her, "Jesus it hurts, I wasn't ready for it you bastard, take it out."

"No way bitch you wanted it now you've got it." The more she struggled the more I began to enjoy it; I liked the feeling of power I was getting over Amy as I rammed her cunt mercilessly.

Her juices were flowing from her slit down between her cheeks and across her arse hole. It was getting a lot easier for my cock to slide inside her and Amy began to get vocal.

"Fuck yeh that's it stud, fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt give me more cock oh yeh." She repeated which just drove me on more.

I sat back a little way, closed her legs, rolled her to one side and pulled her up on all fours.

She opened her legs and dropped her head and shoulders to the pillow as she told me, "I haven't been fucked like a dog for a long time but I've always liked it like this. You can get up my cunt so much further just don't stop 'till I cum just fuck me hard!"

I grabbed hold of her hips and went for it. I banged her cunt so hard we made our way to the top of the bed where she put a hand on the wall to stop us going any further.

My 8 inch cock was balls deep inside her sloppy hole and she was howling just like the dog she wanted to be like. With each thrust and return more juice squelched out of her cunt and either dripped on the sheets or slid off my balls.

I was close to shooting my spunk when she shouted, "Oh my God I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cuuuummmmmiiiinnnggg!" Her whole body went bright red, her back arched upwards and she forced her arse hard against my hips forcing every millimetre of my cock inside her.

I was still fucking her as she started to relax. I quickly pulled out of her gaping hole, turned her back over, put one foot by her side and left the knee next to her cunt and grabbed her by the hair. I pulled her face towards my rigid and cum soaked cock and said, "Open up!"

She looked at me but did nothing, "Open up you slut!" I demanded and savagely shook her head whilst still grabbing her hair, "Aaarrgghhh!" She shouted then her mouth opened wide as I started to shoot copious amount of glutinous cum down her throat and all over her face.

She held onto my thigh with one hand and pushed the other onto the beds surface then tried to hump my leg with her sloppy cunt spreading her juices over the front of my thigh.

I eventually stopped cumming and pulled her face towards my cock which she took into her mouth and licked off our mixed juices.

I threw her head back down on the bed and looked at her used body. We were still panting hard and she looked an absolute mess with my cum spread across her face and hair. She didn't look much like a doctor's wife now more like a whore from the slums of the city.

"Well, satisfied now you've had some cock?" I asked half expecting her to swear at me for what I had just done, "Actually yes I am. That's the best fuck I've had for a long time, I love the way you abused me and used me like a common prostitute; I can't wait for round two."

I got off the bed and started to get dressed not bothering to wash her cum from my cock, I just wanted to get out of there and get as far from her as I could.

"There won't be a round two." I said as I started to walk through the bedroom door. "Oh but there will," She said, "Trust me."

Trust her, no way but I knew I would have to perform again in the not too distant future; she wasn't going to let this go yet.

I collected the doctor later on the same day and drove him home. We got to the front door and her said to me,"I take it my wife Amy was satisfied with you today Terry?"

"I don't know doctor you will have to ask her that yourself." I replied indignantly, "Well you will hear from me one way or the other in a couple of days, let's hope it was in the affirmative shall we? Goodbye."

And with that her got out of the car and walked away as though nothing had happened.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't enjoy the sex in the end, I suppose I did after all I'm a male but it was going to cause me all sorts of problems in the future if the wife found out so I had better get my thinking cap on and find a way out of this predicament.

I'm sure it will work out in the end .... or will it?

Copyright. knob-out@hotmail.co.uk 15.11.2006

No comments:

Post a Comment