top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Best Friend's Husband

My Best Friend's Husband
By: Richbitch

Let me start off by saying that the sex was unbelievable. So hot, so animalistic, so raw that in the throws of the moment, I had forgotten that it was my best friend's husband.

Allie had everything I wanted. Successful career, hot husband, and tons of cash. I, on the other hand, had a dead-end job managing a bookstore (you'd think that would get me into the good graces of publishing houses...not so much), no boyfriend to speak of, and enough money to cover the rent and buy expensive shoes. When Allie and I first became friends, I was the successful one. We met in college, shared a room our freshman year. Allie had just been dumped by her high school boyfriend (I had dumped mine), didn't know what she wanted to do with her life (I wanted to become a publishing icon), and came from a poor family, having the distinct pleasure of getting a full-ride (I had a family with more money then we knew what to do with). I was the one who had boyfriend after boyfriend that year (okay, just three) who would fuck me silly until three in the morning and Allie would spend those nights in the library (voluntarily, I always offered to spend the night in his room).

Then, I made the mistake of introducing Allie to Kenneth. Kenneth was a somewhat awkward guy in my writing class. His goal was to become a world-famous novelist. While I liked him as a friend, I was completely repulsed by him sexually. He couldn't dress himself, he was sloppy, and his hair was so greasy I was afraid to touch it. He was a nice guy and we romanticized about how I would be the person to publish him and we'd make a million dollars- easy. I brought him over to meet Allie and they hit it off right away. I was happy, plus I knew Allie would finally get some and I could stop feeling so guilty. By the time freshman year ended, they were an item. By the time sophomore year started, it felt like five years had passed. Allie suddenly knew what she wanted to do, she was still dating Kenneth, and she still had that free ride and was able to make some side cash working as a barista on campus. Kenneth, on the other hand, had completely changed. Underneath the bad clothes, the greasy hair, and the sloppiness was this man. He suddenly knew how to color-coordinate, wash his hair, and gained some manners. He also had killer arms. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Allie would also suddenly go about bragging how amazing he was in bed. I was suddenly seething with jealousy.

Kenneth and Allie continued dating throughout college, throughout her law school degree, and were engaged the night she graduated. Kenneth had signed a book deal with Randomhouse, something which I am constantly reminded of on a weekly basis, having to stock it at my store. They were married within the year, with me as the maid-of-honor and many thanks for bringing the two of them together. I smiled demurely as they beamed down at me. I had suddenly gone from the lucky one to the sorry one. I could no longer find a boyfriend, barely anyone to screw for fun, and the publishing game had gotten so tough that it was almost pure luck if you found a job. Since I had lost that year out of college, working in a bookstore (the only job I could find), I was suddenly out of the loop. It sucked. Hard.

This brings me to when It happened. I was twenty-nine and depressed that I had yet to find a husband, or even someone to think could potentially be a husband. I met Allie and Kenneth a party one of our friends from college was throwing. It was early when Allie suddenly fell ill. She claimed it was the oysters she had with dinner earlier. She went home early and insisted that Kenneth stay and "have some more fun". He did and we spent the entire night dancing and talking and boozing. At around midnight, the party was over and we were walking down the street, sort of searching for a cab to take back to our respective homes. As we walked, our hands would meet once in a while, brushing against each other. They always swayed back away from each other, but every few moments they would brush against each other again. Kenneth finally flagged down a cab and held the door for me. He gave the driver my address first, since it was on the way to his. On the ride over, we continued talking, mostly me whining about how my career was going nowhere and Kenneth saying he would see what he could do for me. After all, he had brought them millions of dollars (of which he only saw thousands...that's the way it works), he had to have some pull, right? I laughed, patted his leg, and thanked him.

I didn't quite remove my hand from his knee right away. It sort of lingered there for a moment or two too long. I finally removed it when I realized what I did. We got to my building and Kenneth paid the driver and said he'd walk me up. "What about finding another cab?" I asked. "I can walk if I must, it's not that far." I allowed him to come up with me and when we got to my door, he leaned in to kiss my cheek. Only, I turned my face at the wrong (or should I say right?) time and it landed on my mouth. "Sorry," I said, sounding genuinely remorseful. I suggested that we try it again, and this time I made damn sure that kiss landed on my lips again. The kiss lasted a little longer than it should have, just as my hand. "Why don't you come in for some coffee? You could use some sobering up," I told him. He accepted, almost hesitantly, and we headed inside. While making the coffee, I poured him another drink. "Maybe we could just talk a little more," I suggested. This time, he was definitely hesitant. He gingerly took the glass and set it down on the table. I sat next to him on the couch and picked our conversation up where it had lagged in the car. Soon enough, Kenneth had finished his drink and I was pouring him another one, despite the coffee being more than ready for consumption. Two drinks later we were laughing long and hard about something that happened all those years ago in the writing class. I leaned in to emphasize a point, my hand on his knee, my mouth by his, and before I knew it, we were kissing. Hard. I scooted closer, not breaking the kiss, and pressed my body against his. He was still in terrific shape and those killer arms wrapped themselves around me, his hands pushing the small of my back closer to him.

The kiss deepened and I knew it was going to happen. I was going to have sex with my best friend's husband. There was something that I could do about it, something I should do about it, and yet I didn't want to. Kenneth's kisses were intoxicating. His hands felt so great pressing into my back. We slipped back and suddenly we were making out with me on top of him on my couch. My legs straddled him as our kisses became feverish and sloppy. His hands moved from my back to my front, unbuttoning my shirt while we kissed. My own fingers found his buttons and we were now undressing each other. He had trouble with one of the buttons and said, "Fuck it, if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right." Kenneth ripped the shirt off me, popping the remaining two buttons and I shrugged it off my shoulders and threw it onto the coffee table, knocking over an empty glass. The remaining gin crawled precariously to the rim, but I didn't care because now Kenneth had begun kissing me again and my mission was clear. Fuck each other's brains out. Like Allie had told me they had done plenty of times in college. I finished unbuttoning his shirt and broke our kiss to kiss his chest, decorated with soft, curly hair. It wasn't too much, but rather just enough to be manly. I kissed his neck as his hands found my bra clasp. He undid it and stripped the bra from my body. I sat up straight and let him get a good look at my perfect chest. "Oh, Ana..." he sighed, cupping each of my 36C breasts and rubbing his strong thumbs over my pink nipples. I sighed as his fingers continued their dance along my nipples and breasts. I wanted him, bad. I could feel his cock coming to life as I straddled him. I slid down his legs a little further and unbuttoned his khakis, searching for that large cock Allie had bragged about on so many occasions.

I fished his cock out of his pants and began stroking him softly as his fingers continued their own assault on my body. We moaned together as our passion and intensity increased. I bent down and pressed my lips against his cock head. Allie had mentioned how he likes a slow, sexy start instead of just engulfing it at once. I slowly flicked my tongue over the top of his cock while I slowly parted my lips. I took him in, bit by bit, while he groaned and gripped the couch. I licked the underside of the shaft while I took him in further. I had now fully deep-throated him and was tugging on his balls gently, wanting to bring him to the brink of cumming without actually doing it. I wanted him to have the most powerful orgasm deep inside me as possible. When he started to alert me, I immediately stopped and slowly pulled all of him out of my mouth. "Oh, Ana," he sighed again, "why'd you stop?" I didn't answer him, but rather, kissed my way back up his manly chest and kissed his neck while he ran his hands up my body.

He grabbed my breasts again, and twisted my nipples between his thumb and middle finger. "Kenneth, don't stop," I moaned. He didn't, but pulled slightly harder, making me shiver and sigh. We continued like that for a little while, him playing with my sensitive breasts, me kissing his neck and rubbing my crotch around his very stiff cock. I was still wearing my skirt and he was still wearing his pants, but it didn't matter. I felt beneath my skirt and shifted my thong to the side and slid my pussy onto his cock. I didn't push him in, yet, but felt his very large cock at the brink of my entrance. He moved his hand and pulled my breast into his mouth and sucked in my nipple. I stifled another moan and smeared my juices on the tip of his cock using my cunt. "Fuck me, Ana. Do it," he whispered into my tit. I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me until he thrust deep inside my walls. "Oh, shit, Ana!" he sighed, raking his teeth along my nipple sensually. I shuddered and pulled his cock in further using my walls. I gripped him tighter and we both started to moan and groan as I made the friction as great as possible. I started to slip him in and out slowly and soon he was meeting me with his own thrusts and we were fucking like wild animals. This was the moment that I forgot that Kenneth was married to my best friend. From here on out, he was some unattached man bringing me closer and closer to ecstasy. Our moans turned into grunts as we fucked each other. I rode him hard as he sucked in my other nipple and grabbed my hips to turn our sex into pure rapture. "Oh, Kenneth!" I shouted, feeling his cock twitch deep inside me. "Ana! Oh, fuck! Ana! Come on, harder!" He shouted right back. I pounded on his cock harder and then, he grabbed my hips and thrust his cock deep inside me, deeper than I think anyone before, and so hard that I thought my pelvis might actually break. It was actually painful for a second. Right before he shot his load deep inside my womb. He yelled furiously into the air as stream after stream of his cum shot powerfully into my cunt. I felt his warm fluid fill me and surround his cock inside me and I screamed my own orgasm, our juices mixing for the first time. While Kenneth continued to shoot his load inside me, he sucked my tit back into his mouth and bit down hard. I yelled again and another orgasm tore through my body.

When his orgasm finally came to a closer, I sat on top of him, letting him look at my body, waiting for his cock to shrink. I kept my grip on it as tight as I could while it deflated. I looked down and saw what we had just done. My skirt was punched up around my waist, my thong thrust to the side, his pants unbuckled and unzipped, his cock poking up over his boxer-briefs, them barely pushed down past his pelvis. I was disappointed. I had betrayed my best friend for this? As Kenneth returned to his normal size, I stood up and took off my skirt. "Eat me," I ordered, stripped off my thong. He grabbed my ass and did as I told him to. He sucked our mixture out of my pussy and nibbled on my clit. He worked his finger inside my slit while his tongue worked on my clit. His finger turned into two and they started fucking me and bringing me closer to another orgasm. I stopped him before I came and I knelt down to suck his cock back into my mouth. It was getting hard again. I brought him back to his full potential and then stood him up. He took off his pants, along with his shoes, and underwear. I started to take off my own heels when he stopped me. We enveloped each other in another embrace as our kissing continued, tasting each other on our tongues. I guided him back into my bedroom and pushed him on the bed and straddled him again. As I was about to push his cock back inside me, he stopped. I froze in horror, thinking he had suddenly gained a conscious and was telling me that he couldn't do this to Allie. Nope. Instead, he rolled on top of me and teased me with his cock, probing at my entrance, but never pushing it in. "Oh, fuck, Kenneth!" I finally yelled, getting really frustrated. He plunged his cock deep inside of me and I screamed in pleasure. He drove it in and out of me for a little while before he pulled out completely. "What?" I barked. "Dresser," he returned. He pulled me off the bed and then pushed me against the side of my dresser. I spread my legs and he rammed his cock back inside of me. At first his hands were at my hips, making them meet his own thrusts, but then then inched north and grabbed onto my breasts to play with my nipples while we fucked. He came again, pushing his cock as deep as he could inside me and arching my back. I came as his orgasm filled my body once more. He gave my ass a slight spank as another stream loaded me.

He pulled out of me and our breathing returned to normal as I still stood hunched over my dresser, legs spread, and cum dripping from my pussy. "I guess I should get going," he said. "It's getting late. Allie might..." I turned around and fingered my pussy, feeling our juices together, making a perfect blend. "she might get suspicious," I finished for him. "You should shower," I told him, removing my finger. He nodded and I pointed to the bathroom. He headed in there and I fell onto my bed, thinking about what just happened. Instead of feeling guilty, I felt turned on. Allie had it all, she could share a little, right? I started to play with my nipples and then my fingers headed south as I began to fuck myself. Instead of cumming right away, I slowed down and thought about it. I smiled and took off my shoes and stepped into the bathroom. I opened the glass door and looked at Kenneth naked. He was hard again as he was stroking himself. "I thought you'd never come," he said, kissing my neck. "I've cum twice already, Kenneth. Care to make it three?" He closed the glass door and grabbed my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist and allowed his cock to penetrate me a third time that night. We yelled loudly as I gripped and relaxed my muscles around his throbbing cock. I undulated as his hands pressed against my bathroom wall. The water beat down hard on us as we continued our affair. I grabbed his shoulders and used it as leverage as I fucked him slow and hard. We were moaning and grunting together, groaning each other's names as I felt another orgasm swell through my body. I was building up a fourth orgasm when Kenneth yelled my name mightily and his last orgasm careened deep inside my body. I loved the feeling of his nectar filling my womb and uniting with mine. Our pants slowed down and he let me fall gracefully back to the floor. "Don't leave me hanging," I said. I was unable to completely get back to another orgasm, though I was certainly close. Kenneth got on his knees and spread my legs, licking my thighs and then bringing his tongue to my happy place. He pushed his tongue inside me and tasted our juices and then licked the front of my wall while stroking my clit. I came instantly and he caught my cum. "Thank you," I said. My legs were trembling as he stood up.

We washed each other off and I got dressed in a bathrobe. I gave him another drink while he got dressed into his regular clothes again. I handed him that cup of coffee he was supposed to get in the first place. "There," I said, kissing his neck, "no outright lies. You brought me home and stopped in for some coffee after some major drinking tonight." He tried a smile, but I knew the moment was already gone. His guilt was already building. I already knew the words before they came out. "This can never happen again."

I told him I knew and we said goodbye. I received a phone call not thirty seconds later. It was Allie. "Do you know where Kenneth is?" she asked. "He just left my place," I told her calmly. "He came over for some coffee. Try to sober up." She said that she tried his cell, but no one picked up. I looked at the clock. It was one-thirty. "He must have not heard it, we were still rocking out to some Bruce," I told her, then I worked up the courage to ask, "How many times did you try?" She laughed and said only once, but figured it was something like that. I smiled and hung up, telling her he was on his way home now. She didn't suspect a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment